Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 4/3/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Patch Notes 4/3/2017

Post#21 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:22 pm

Purple bag cape had weird ability to hit attacker with 300 dmg when you were hit (2% chance to proc lol), somehow it got switched to this ability today, which is however broken.
No idea what ability there should be, but if I drag the cape to hotbar it does not work. (used to click a lot on hotbar cape icons on live, heh)

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#22 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:Image

Purple bag cape had weird ability to hit attacker with 300 dmg when you were hit (2% chance to proc lol), somehow it got switched to this ability today, which is however broken.
No idea what ability there should be, but if I drag the cape to hotbar it does not work. (used to click a lot on hotbar cape icons on live, heh)
It was assigned to wrong table, it works fine now but wont go off unless suffering from one of the conditions
okay it works now, though the 30 min cooldown is somewhat brutal heh :o :P
10 mins please? (pretty please?) :roll:
(wasn't old LOTD cloaks with 10 min timers?)

anyway, thanks still for getting rid of the 2% chance proc upon being hit, was kinda meh on a WE :)

Zegota

Post#23 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:ow, though the 30 min cooldown is somewhat brutal heh :o :P

anyway, thanks still for getting rid of the 2% chance proc upon being hit, was kinda meh on a WE :)
Mirror to that wasn't lotd cloak but Harbinger Cloak from back when they introduced BG and KotBS as a live event reward.
And cd on it was one hour iirc. :)

Aurandilaz

Post#24 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Zegota wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:ow, though the 30 min cooldown is somewhat brutal heh :o :P

Mirror to that wasn't lotd cloak but Harbinger Cloak from back when they introduced BG and KotBS as a live event reward.
And cd on it was one hour iirc. :)
pretty sure my live DoK had a LOTD cloak with that same cleanse ability (though kinda wasted on DoK), it being one of three cloaks you could farm from LOTD reliquaries, alongside the most famous one being Settra that gave crit immunity. need to dig in to old screenshots...
Though you are probably right about that even older cloak, I sadly did not play back that early.

Dresden
Banned

Post#25 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:31 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Vayra wrote:Any plans to add the spawn mechanics for Gholnaros/Xaphan/other lairs that had special spawn mechanics?
Not anytime soon. We need scripting/client control for that, and I'm not sure they would be high up on the to-do list once we do get it. Would rather smash a dungeon together first. :)
Genuinely Well-Meaning Advice: Plz don't add the Feculesh the Defiler (Ostland) spawn mechanic, a long complicated access process to get some lair boss gloves that Karerg the Reaver can more easily provide (both T2) would make Feculesh the Defiler more avoided than Old Oozeback is! save those complicated spawn mechanics for T4, adding that kind of stuff to just one T1/MidT lair boss would just disrupt/diminish the lower tier lair boss runs.

Why not save the bulk of the Feculesh the Defiler spawn mechanic for something else? a T4 lair boss? an event item? 8-)

edit: I necro-posted because i am a lair boss fanatic, that is all.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q