Witch Hunter
ImageImage
White Lion
ImageImage
Warrior Priest
ImageImage
Runepriest
ImageImage
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Rozackroo
Suspended

Re: Overlord/Imperator Gear lists preview

Post#2 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Nice, nice thanks for the info. However WE/WH 10% proc on slow this will be amazingly annoying. Cleansable?

+ Do you have to go for both Sets into t3 or does just additional currency drop in t4. If some only drop in t3 do you think you will add some exchange guy?

DokB

Post#3 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 am

What does Block/Parry strikethrough mean?

Is it kind of like #% reduced chance to be blocked/parried or does it work differently?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:31 am

Party Block strike though is the only stat that can reduce the Party Block from youre Enemy from renown points and gear that OS named As parry Block +%
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Zaru

Post#5 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:04 am

Hmmm Slayer got "Reduced chance to be blocked, parried ...".
Nice that all good slayer play with Rampage and don't need this proc.

And why the heck do RPs have +% dmg on target?

For Slayer I'd rather prefer "reduced movement speed on target" or "more % dmg on target" instead of a proc that is totally negioated by an ability.
[Ekso]
[Equilibrium]
[Valar Morghulis]

Zaruka - RP 40/7x
Zarucz - Slayer 40/6x
Zaru - Sorceress 40/4x

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#6 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:08 am

Rp got dmg on target on his dmg Set!
And reduce dmg proc on his heal Set everything fine with IT

Wy slayer proc is totaly negiated? Rampage has 30 sec CD with 10-20 sec up time
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Zaru

Post#7 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am

Jep, did I say something else than "RP got dmg on target"?

All know that RP on dps are useless due to missing abilities/tactics that zealot has got.

Ok, so 2/3 of the time I got Rampage and 1/3 of the time this set bonus is active.
But in this 1/3 of the time, you have to keep an eye on your defense/health, build up rage etc.
So effectivly it is totally negiated in a real fight. Not in theory ....
[Ekso]
[Equilibrium]
[Valar Morghulis]

Zaruka - RP 40/7x
Zarucz - Slayer 40/6x
Zaru - Sorceress 40/4x

Krima

Post#8 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:08 am

Zaru wrote:Hmmm Slayer got "Reduced chance to be blocked, parried ...".

For Slayer I'd rather prefer "reduced movement speed on target" or "more % dmg on target" instead of a proc that is totally negioated by an ability.
:lol: :lol: now you realize how powerful and OP rampage is? think about choppas, they don't have rampage.. they have drop something that can even be parried and do no dmg... tô reduce 50% parry! The proc seems correct to me since choppas and slayers are supposed to be mirrors.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
Karast

Post#9 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:35 am

Krima wrote:

:lol: :lol: now you realize how powerful and OP rampage is? think about choppas, they don't have rampage.. they have drop something that can even be parried and do no dmg... tô reduce 50% parry! The proc seems correct to me since choppas and slayers are supposed to be mirrors.
You complain about rampage, fair enough. Would be happy to see it mirrored. What about Mara's? You wanna go into a full mirroring debate that allows WL's to have a massive wounds debuff, AP regen debuff, the best armor ignore tactic in the game, AoE KD, and the dozen of other ridiculous abilities they have.

Cross faction balance sucks. There are just too many broken abilities / tactics flooding each side, often locked away on lone careers like mara / sl.

No one is going to let you touch slayer because for mdps it is what order has, just as no one is going to let mara get touched because it is what destro has.

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Karast wrote:
Krima wrote:

You complain about rampage, fair enough. Would be happy to see it mirrored. What about Mara's? You wanna go into a full mirroring debate that allows WL's to have a massive wounds debuff, AP regen debuff, the best armor ignore tactic in the game, AoE KD, and the dozen of other ridiculous abilities they have.

Cross faction balance sucks. There are just too many broken abilities / tactics flooding each side, often locked away on lone careers like mara / sl.

No one is going to let you touch slayer because for mdps it is what order has, just as no one is going to let mara get touched because it is what destro has.
both mara and WL deserve to be hit by the nerfbat and hard
currently every meleetrain runs a mara and WL as a must, second choice may be a 2nd mara/WL or a choppa/slayer, with the occasional WE/WH being allowed to join.
WL however thanks to assisting dmg from the pet is the current king of melee, I don't get how we have arrived to a situation where a Witch Hunter opening with their full burst on you is a lesser threat than a WL opening with their full burst, but somehow it is so these days. WH alone can't take me in 5-6 seconds, more often I just detaunt and pop and laugh while running away. A WL meanwhile has me finished before I rise from the KD... and the interesting thing is that WL has medium armour but WH doesn't deserve it because "high risk high reward".

Anyway, as to regarding the gear stats posted in OP... good gods why would anyone ever use that 2 set piece on a WE/WH when you would lose the 5piece bonus from Anni or 6 piece bonus from Conq, with +5% crit being FAR MORE VALUABLE than the 10% probability of snaring someone slightly.