Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc...SNB vs 2hd

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jchesley72

Black Orc...SNB vs 2hd

Post#1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello all!

I am a returning player as was wondering whether or not to go with SNB or 2hd for my BO. I have no idea what changes have occurred in my absence. Please list the pros and cons for me and your opinion. Thanx

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: Black Orc...SNB vs 2hd

Post#2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 pm

jchesley72 wrote:Hello all!

I am a returning player as was wondering whether or not to go with SNB or 2hd for my BO. I have no idea what changes have occurred in my absence. Please list the pros and cons for me and your opinion. Thanx
SNB is easier.

2HD is funner.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Snb for bo = Best
Two Hand can be a lot of fun
But you dont need it for nothing
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Arteker616

Post#4 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

2hand works works well in t1, t2 but by the time u reach final stages of t3 , and enter t4 u have a hard time .

if u go glass cannon u will killed easy by rdps ( or even mdps ). BO doesnt have the tools to work very well as 2hander tank, most his skills(defensive) belong to shield use.

SB allow u flexibility btw doing dmg and survival . u can spec for snb bo and still make a damm good assist tank with some survival . if u go full defensive , howver u become a m4 pumper and aoe snare bot , not much else u can offer since most Black orc buff line is to buff armour and u cannot stack it .
In the end pick whatever u have more fun is my personal advice .

p.s alot of new black orcs see shut yer face videos and think Bos can replicate it in RoR, its not the case in the current stage of the game .and probably will never be .

Nefarian78

Post#5 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Going 2h on a tank really isn't worth it. While it's a lot more fun to play (in my opinion) you lose way too many utilites and defensive capabilities and the damage gain is too low to justify the loss of skills like HTL and your block chance.

Edit: Forgot to add, you can't replicate those 4k Shut yer face crits from all the videos on Youtube here, so if you really want to go 2h the only way is to go Down ye go + T'ree hit combo.

Basically all you do is Taunt, Wot Armor/clobber/follow me lead into a Down ye go into a T'ree hit combo, with some lucky Da biggest procs + Loudmouth you *could* burst someone down
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

geezereur

Post#6 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:48 pm

Shield for rvr and 2hander for scs.

Drednes

Post#7 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:35 am

S&B if you want to be usefull

2h for leveling or if asked

Vri

Post#8 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:33 am

Nefarian78 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 pm Going 2h on a tank really isn't worth it. While it's a lot more fun to play (in my opinion) you lose way too many utilites and defensive capabilities and the damage gain is too low to justify the loss of skills like HTL and your block chance.

Edit: Forgot to add, you can't replicate those 4k Shut yer face crits from all the videos on Youtube here, so if you really want to go 2h the only way is to go Down ye go + T'ree hit combo.

Basically all you do is Taunt, Wot Armor/clobber/follow me lead into a Down ye go into a T'ree hit combo, with some lucky Da biggest procs + Loudmouth you *could* burst someone down
You would do more damage if your burst was better. Clobber shouldnt be used, you left out Big Swing and Skull Thumpa...lets do this

Tacs: Stab You Gooder, Gork Smash, Good at Big Choppin, Loud Mouth OR Focused Off, if you are solo and need to kill a healer.

What you should do to open and burts: Wot Armr, Big Swing, Skull Thumpa, Follow ma lead, Right in the jibs, taunt, knock down, you what, change plan, t'ree hit combo. Everything after knock down will hit while your target is down.

Ads
Nefarian78

Post#9 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Vri wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:33 am
Nefarian78 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 pm Going 2h on a tank really isn't worth it. While it's a lot more fun to play (in my opinion) you lose way too many utilites and defensive capabilities and the damage gain is too low to justify the loss of skills like HTL and your block chance.

You would do more damage if your burst was better. Clobber shouldnt be used, you left out Big Swing and Skull Thumpa...lets do this

Tacs: Stab You Gooder, Gork Smash, Good at Big Choppin, Loud Mouth OR Focused Off, if you are solo and need to kill a healer.

What you should do to open and burts: Wot Armr, Big Swing, Skull Thumpa, Follow ma lead, Right in the jibs, taunt, knock down, you what, change plan, t'ree hit combo. Everything after knock down will hit while your target is down.
That post was made in 2017. You gotta pay more attention to that, dawg. Things were very, very different back then.

EDIT: Also, for the love of god never use Focused Offense. Regardless of your argument, the moment anyone says to use Focused Offense any argument becomes invalid.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Tom

Post#10 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:01 pm

snb for wb
2h for everything else