Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#51 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm

xanderous wrote:
Spoiler:
Bklopptah wrote:
xanderous wrote:
AM's and Sw's don't get the epic goblin run away tactic, making them the perfect gankers in t1 because they can get in and out of a fight easily and don't even get me started on "whazzat beind you" tactic either lol
If you want to derail this thread from a nice Event to a shaman whine, you should do it proper and inform yourself.
No derailment intended, just responding to comments directed at me.
Try to respond with facts like run away requires lvl 23 and can't be used in T1.
Yes healers are strong in T1 but you overcome this with healers on your own side. Don't fight solo.
Dying is no option.

Ads
xanderous

Post#52 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Sulorie wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Spoiler:
Bklopptah wrote:
If you want to derail this thread from a nice Event to a shaman whine, you should do it proper and inform yourself.
Try to respond with facts like run away requires lvl 23 and can't be used in T1.
Yes healers are strong in T1 but you overcome this with healers on your own side. Don't fight solo.
Strange to hear that they don't have the tactic, i guess everything seems faster when your being cc'd to death.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#53 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Tenhi wrote:So when can we expect the fix for the Dark Elf Killquest? Should I let my lvl40 char debolsterd or go back to T4 because it will take some time?
After Eataine locks tonight, or I get bored of watching T4 flail pointlessly at each other in a stalemate.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

freshour
Banned

Post#54 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Having a blast in T1!!!!!!!!

I was curious if anyone has a clue what the pocket item is? I saw the trophies and ahhhh I'm not too into trophies in general, but I know a lot of people love them. I do however love pocket items and was curious if this one is anything special like a unique appearance of something? If it is mentioned somewhere else I apologize but I was looking for an answer and was unable to find one. Thanks!

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#55 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

freshour wrote:Having a blast in T1!!!!!!!!

I was curious if anyone has a clue what the pocket item is? I saw the trophies and ahhhh I'm not too into trophies in general, but I know a lot of people love them. I do however love pocket items and was curious if this one is anything special like a unique appearance of something? If it is mentioned somewhere else I apologize but I was looking for an answer and was unable to find one. Thanks!
Pocket item doesn't have appearance . You can check the pocket item at event quest givers (all pockets gives 1% crit)

Here's the T1 Event Pocket items :
Spoiler:
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

freshour
Banned

Post#56 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Grunbag wrote:
freshour wrote:Having a blast in T1!!!!!!!!

Pocket item doesn't have appearance . You can check the pocket item at event quest givers (all pockets gives 1% crit)

Here's the T1 Event Pocket items :
Spoiler:

Oh awesome! Thank you!

wwright72

Post#57 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Awesome event, nice work!
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Darosh
Banned

Post#58 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:04 pm

xanderous wrote:
Sulorie wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Spoiler:
Strange to hear that they don't have the tactic, i guess everything seems faster when your being cc'd to death.
CC'd to death in T1 with only IB having access to proper hard CC that early on? I see...

Considering armor/resistance available in lower tiers and the ability to play in a group and properly assist each other - yes, its a thing in T1, too - I don't see how a Shaman is or could be in any way shape or form a threat outside of ...well, pugplay.
All things considered an AM performs just aswell, if not significantly better by virtue of stacking SM+KotBS spirit resis debuffs accessible in T1 (which completly account for spirit resistance of just about anything thats not twinked, as in sporting harrier gear whilst still in T1 level range).
Bear in mind you become squishy by default the very second you debolster - just check your stats for once, pay attention to your initiative among other things.

TLDR: The solution to the problem is - as always - playing in a group.

On topic:
Is there a chance for repeatable quests for exotic tokens to be added? I'd very much like to deck my chars out with green orbs and stuff. .-.

I greatly enjoy the event, its been ages since I had reason and opportunity to fight in elf/dwarf - great job all things considered.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#59 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:31 am

Spoiler:
Darosh wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Sulorie wrote: Try to respond with facts like run away requires lvl 23 and can't be used in T1.
CC'd to death in T1 with only IB having access to proper hard CC that early on? I see...

Considering armor/resistance available in lower tiers and the ability to play in a group and properly assist each other - yes, its a thing in T1, too - I don't see how a Shaman is or could be in any way shape or form a threat outside of ...well, pugplay.
All things considered an AM performs just aswell, if not significantly better by virtue of stacking SM+KotBS spirit resis debuffs accessible in T1 (which completly account for spirit resistance of just about anything thats not twinked, as in sporting harrier gear whilst still in T1 level range).
Bear in mind you become squishy by default the very second you debolster - just check your stats for once, pay attention to your initiative among other things.

On topic:
Is there a chance for repeatable quests for exotic tokens to be added? I'd very much like to deck my chars out with green orbs and stuff. .-.

I greatly enjoy the event, its been ages since I had reason and opportunity to fight in elf/dwarf - great job all things considered.
No , actually you can only our have one exotic trophy per character .

Wait for future events if we add exotic trophy as rewards again.

I've been watching you in T1 , it feels great to see some fight in elf/Dwarfs T1 rvr zone again ! This zones were dead for the past .. 7 years ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Dresden
Banned

Post#60 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:49 am

Grunbag wrote:
Spoiler:
Darosh wrote:
xanderous wrote:

On topic:

No , actually you can only our have one exotic trophy per character .

Wait for future events if we add exotic trophy as rewards again.

I've been watching you in T1 , it feels great to see some fight in elf/Dwarfs T1 rvr zone again ! This zones were dead for the past .. 7 years ?
I saw plenty of T1 Dwarf action during live.

The problem with T1 Dwarf/Elf was always their size + slow T1 mounts, the secondary wc's help with that.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q