Recent Topics

Ads

Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Thelen

Re: Live Event [T1] : Battle Of Heroes

Post#61 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:48 am

Grunbag wrote:
Spoiler:
Darosh wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Strange to hear that they don't have the tactic, i guess everything seems faster when your being cc'd to death.
CC'd to death in T1 with only IB having access to proper hard CC that early on? I see...

Considering armor/resistance available in lower tiers and the ability to play in a group and properly assist each other - yes, its a thing in T1, too - I don't see how a Shaman is or could be in any way shape or form a threat outside of ...well, pugplay.
All things considered an AM performs just aswell, if not significantly better by virtue of stacking SM+KotBS spirit resis debuffs accessible in T1 (which completly account for spirit resistance of just about anything thats not twinked, as in sporting harrier gear whilst still in T1 level range).
Bear in mind you become squishy by default the very second you debolster - just check your stats for once, pay attention to your initiative among other things.

TLDR: The solution to the problem is - as always - playing in a group.

On topic:
Is there a chance for repeatable quests for exotic tokens to be added? I'd very much like to deck my chars out with green orbs and stuff. .-.

I greatly enjoy the event, its been ages since I had reason and opportunity to fight in elf/dwarf - great job all things considered.
No , actually you can only our have one exotic trophy per character .

Wait for future events if we add exotic trophy as rewards again.

I've been watching you in T1 , it feels great to see some fight in elf/Dwarfs T1 rvr zone again ! This zones were dead for the past .. 7 years ?
The event, coupled with the new mechanic have made all 3 zones jam packed at various times. Started a new Marauder for the event, I filled all 3 INF bars in all 3 zones before I hit rank 11. Lots of fighting to be had if look for it. Been a great week for t1 play.

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#62 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Spoiler:
Darosh wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Strange to hear that they don't have the tactic, i guess everything seems faster when your being cc'd to death.
CC'd to death in T1 with only IB having access to proper hard CC that early on? I see...

Considering armor/resistance available in lower tiers and the ability to play in a group and properly assist each other - yes, its a thing in T1, too - I don't see how a Shaman is or could be in any way shape or form a threat outside of ...well, pugplay.
All things considered an AM performs just aswell, if not significantly better by virtue of stacking SM+KotBS spirit resis debuffs accessible in T1 (which completly account for spirit resistance of just about anything thats not twinked, as in sporting harrier gear whilst still in T1 level range).
Bear in mind you become squishy by default the very second you debolster - just check your stats for once, pay attention to your initiative among other things.

TLDR: The solution to the problem is - as always - playing in a group.

On topic:
Is there a chance for repeatable quests for exotic tokens to be added? I'd very much like to deck my chars out with green orbs and stuff. .-.

I greatly enjoy the event, its been ages since I had reason and opportunity to fight in elf/dwarf - great job all things considered.
No , actually you can only our have one exotic trophy per character .

Wait for future events if we add exotic trophy as rewards again.

I've been watching you in T1 , it feels great to see some fight in elf/Dwarfs T1 rvr zone again ! This zones were dead for the past .. 7 years ?
:O Didn't notice that these trophies had a unique trait to them, what a pity.

Yeah, the zones were dead ever since the game released ~ well, they saw <some> action in the beginning, but mythic started to funnel people into emp rather quickly. It certainly is amazing how a few cosmetic rewards and a bit narrative can influence players - the new active RvR system ofc adds that little something ontop.

Waaghy

Post#63 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Waaghy wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
If it does, the stats will be removed after the event. Like previous events.

Good to know, thanks

Yes the stats will be removed after the event . There is 5 differents pocket item : chose one of them . They all give 1% crit rate : so one for healer , one for mdps , one for rdps, one for magical rdps, and one crit reduction for tanks.

Thank you so much!

Tesq

Post#64 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Stickzy wrote:For how long will the pocket items be ingame once i recive them?
Til event end !
just to be sure and avoid languace stuff, so the crit itiem is not permament?

edit: nvm red wargrimm post

ye the give stats to pocket is interesting, maybe give it alternative stuff rather than crti % ^^

Tesq

Post#65 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:34 pm

is it possible remove the ratial condition from the second step of every quest? i missed the first 2 days of kill trade and is basically impossile do dwarfs kills, none can be found and i'd trying by several days alredy, either remove dwarf racial restriction or allow racial kill to be done in all zone; like this is unlikily i will be able to finish the last of the quest for the 18 jun. Dont even wanna think about do those for my chosen...

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#66 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 pm

No dwarfs in dwarven zone ? Or no players in dwarven zone ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

flimaas

Post#67 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 pm

We did the quest yesterday and we found enough dwarfs/elfes/humans in every zone, so its still possible to do. At least at EU prime time.

Tesq

Post#68 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Grunbag wrote:No dwarfs in dwarven zone ? Or no players in dwarven zone ?
no dwarf in dwarf zones, but yes done a bit today, but still pretty hard found them

Ads
wiscel

Post#69 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 pm

I like the T1 event, I'm just afraid I never get to complete the kill 50 players quest. In Empire I did this in 2 hours. But after 3 days in Elf and Dwarf I still need to kill 85 people in total :-/
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#70 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Tesq wrote:
Grunbag wrote:No dwarfs in dwarven zone ? Or no players in dwarven zone ?
no dwarf in dwarf zones, but yes done a bit today, but still pretty hard found them
On next patch : add event t1 kill quest count in scenarios and reduce killcount to 30
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer