Re: Patch Notes 1/7/17

Post#31 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:24 pm

8 emblems from EC.

Ads
freshour
Banned

Post#32 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Hmmm curious if that will be the push, I mean obviously any SC love at all is much appreciated. I bet 15 would make that place get pretty busy :P

shaggyboomboom

Post#33 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 pm

freshour wrote:Hmmm curious if that will be the push, I mean obviously any SC love at all is much appreciated. I bet 15 would make that place get pretty busy :P
12-15 seems good, 8 is the same as BfP and elven gates (cba with name lol)

Aurandilaz

Post#34 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 pm

And if you know that your team is sub-par, and will most likely get their asses spanked by any semiseriousboisband; what might be the expected return for a "good effort" for the losing team in terms of emblems earned - 0 ?

currently trying to main a sorc, but playing rdps in EC can be very brutal experience, even more so when the opposing side has proper healers... :o

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#35 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
freshour wrote:Hmmm curious if that will be the push, I mean obviously any SC love at all is much appreciated. I bet 15 would make that place get pretty busy :P
I'll let it ride for a minute as is. Since the 6v6 scens are just brawls, increasing the points per kill will also reduce the amount of time spent in each scen. Don't want to make it too efficient now.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

shaggyboomboom

Post#36 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
I'll let it ride for a minute as is. Since the 6v6 scens are just brawls, increasing the points per kill will also reduce the amount of time spent in each scen. Don't want to make it too efficient now.
true, lets give it a try, but 8-9 emblems seems lowish considering must 6v6s last 10-15s

freshour
Banned

Post#37 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
true, lets give it a try, but 8-9 emblems seems lowish considering must 6v6s last 10-15s
how about 6?
Now now, I said any and I mean any love to the SC community is very much appreciated. If it stays at 8, hey that is better than 6 and I think anyone will take it every day of the week. I meant no mal intent by anything I said. Obviously I think most people including the OP would agree this is a great step in the right direction. No one wants easy anything, but I believe the OP was looking for a way to get that "push" if you will - into the 6 man q's so my comments were completely my own opinion and they may have been a bit over estimated, I don't have the community experience that you guys do. I do apologize if anything I said came off sarcastic or slanderish enough to warrant an equally sarcastic/slanderish reply but if that was the case no worries, no harm done.

Good work though guys! Any time a thread carries on with constructive conversation and sees a positive outcome is a great thread in my book.

rngvp

Post#38 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Will current lair drops be changed to boe or only items that drop from this point forward?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 pm

rngvp wrote:Will current lair drops be changed to boe or only items that drop from this point forward?
Moving forward.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Grolar

Post#40 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
how about 6?
Torque puffing to show he is bigger.

I would suggest a little more care in mocking staff - Torque
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?