Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/7/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Haojin

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#21 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:Honestly, I thought Hao was just taking the piss on this one. Like, mocking order cuz they always complain about morale pump.
I'm deadly serious, destro realm is too op and easymode atm, there is no way for order warband to beat a destro warband.
even ocara's pug warband could beat beavers, lnm, cntk, bitterstone and co.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#22 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Spoiler:
TenTonHammer wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:They're overperforming, I think Hao means. Hence why every destro 6man and their grandmother cycle M4s at the first sign of danger!
Oh, then yes i quite agree

Block morale pumps overperforming, KOTBS/Chosen overperforming and Mara i feel are the 3 biggest issues in the game atm.

saupreusse wrote:I wouldnt hope on balance changes before patcher arrives.
So quick question about this patcher, it will be a server side thing right?

We wont need to download anything right?[/quote]
Youll have to download our version of the warpatch.exe. Its an application just like the warpatch.exe or lol's or gw2's launcher. You'll put it in your game folder and it will replace our current launcher that will no longer be needed. Once you start the new launcher it will ask you to enter your account name and pw and it will also download the latest patch automatically via a build in feature. It will also automatically repack the.downloaded patches into your game client without you having to do anything at all. When its done updating you can simply hit the play button and the updated game client will start with the latest version of warhammer. This way we can make sure everyone uses the same version of the game and everyone stays updated. We can also add new content like textures, new abilities, or even gameobjects like weapons armor or buildings (far future) and you wont have to do anything but launch the game using the new launcher. Understood? ;)
Last edited by saupreusse on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Haojin wrote:
GodlessCrom wrote:Honestly, I thought Hao was just taking the piss on this one. Like, mocking order cuz they always complain about morale pump.
I'm deadly serious, destro realm is too op and easymode atm, there is no way for order warband to beat a destro warband.
Spoiler:
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

TenTonHammer

Post#24 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 pm

saupreusse wrote:I wouldnt hope on balance changes before patcher arrives.
So quick question about this patcher, it will be a server side thing right?

We wont need to download anything right?[/quote]
Youll have to download our version of the warpatch.exe. Its an application just like the warpatch.exe or lol's or gw2's launcher. You'll put it in your game folder and it will replace our current launcher that will no longer be needed. Once you start the new launcher it will ask you to enter your account name and pw and it will also download the latest patch automatically via a build in feature. It will also automatically repack the.downloaded patches into your game client without you having to do anything at all. When its done updating you can simply hit the play button and the updated game client will start with the latest version of warhammer. This way we can make sure everyone uses the same version of the game and everyone stays updated. We can also add new content like textures, new abilities, or even gameobjects like weapons armor or buildings (far future) and you wont have to do anything but launch the game using the new launcher. Understood? ;)[/quote]

Yeah I got it now thanks

Glorian

Post#25 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Haojin wrote:
I suggest some of Phalanx Videos. The Blue moral bar goes up like when other people make their Ability cast. :)

Collateral

Post#26 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:18 pm

There you go order. Now you will :| destro warbands like it was always meant to be!

Aurandilaz

Post#27 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 pm

so will order wbs start now winning? :D

anyway, 10 sec seems kinda brutal, dont play blorc/chosen myself, but wouldnt that kinda make the tactic more or less useless? 3-5 secs more "balanced" that will make order less spooked by destro pug wbs? ;)

(also plsz gif BG moral pump)

peterthepan3

Post#28 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Good change.

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:52 pm

ICD is internal global cooldown?

Also repairing broken tactics is not balancing but repairing bugs.

Haojin

Post#30 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 am

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote:
Haojin wrote:
Done, 10s ICD on block pumps.
how about zero ?

i mean disable all morale gains in the game. i think it'll rebalance rvr.
thanks for reading.
peterthepan3 wrote:Good change.
It'll be very good change if "super punt" added SM and BO aswell.

Warned for this post, I highly advise against trolling staff - Torque
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn