Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 15/7/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rowanmantle

Re: Patch Notes 15/7/17

Post#71 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 am

Aurandilaz wrote:at the end of the day, no matter how many hits Destro takes from the nerfhammer, Order will still keep losing when Destro has better organization. :)
You can't buff player attitude.
This is sadly true. Order needs an Ocara and Gdy.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#72 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:at the end of the day, no matter how many hits Destro takes from the nerfhammer, Order will still keep losing when Destro has better organization. :)
You can't buff player attitude.
Whats with the sw double nerf? Whats with the knight nerf, the slayer nerf? Youre spreading fake news if you say only destro gets nerfed.
SW and Kotbs nerfs atleast had some mathematical support to why it was, wich I belive was that no one tactic is not allowed to increase group performance by more then 15% without any drawbacks and DT increased by around 25% and LS around 37% for an entire group while for example a tactic like Rugged increase groups performance by around 3%.

At this point it's just getting silly. I think its better to just get rid of Morales and redesign a new uniqe "ultimate" for this game as i don't see you getting any combat ballance with the Morales without reinstate the true morale rates.

Im moast likly gonna start playing my order toons instead until this is dealt with.

sanii

Post#73 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:59 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
SW and Kotbs nerfs atleast had some mathematical support to why it was, wich I belive was that no one tactic is allowed to increase group performance by more then 15% without any drawbacks and DT increased by around 25% and LS around 37% for an entire group while for example a tactic like Rugged increase groups performance by around 3%.

At this point it's just getting silly. I think its better to just get rid of Morales and redesign a new uniqe "ultimate" for this game as i don't see you getting any combat ballance with the Morales without reinstate the true morale rates.
It is mathematically impossible for DT/LS to increase your group's performance by 25/37% , what you mean is the individual performances get increased by 5-7.5%(both defense and offense) and when you count them up through the whole group it ends up being 25/37% , else it would be ridiculous. Also you can't really make a full 'mathematical' assessment of a tactic that increases the rate at which you gain morale given the fact that it adds a massive amount of utility and versatility unlike something that just increases your stat's and does only that. The fact that you can't assess its value due to factors stated doesn't prevent it from being balanced ( And i would have preferred if the bug was actually fixed instead of this but there are limits to what can be done atm.)

Just as much as you i personally hate the way that morals work( especially the damage ones) for large scale seeing as the entire thing once a certain critical mass is reached devolves into who can drop more m2's on the other , and in this case Sorc and for the most part BW NEEDS to be adjusted as well if chosen/BO get their their morale rate's 'fixed' to keep large scale in check. It still won't fix the issue of morale damage(which might need as you said a redesign) but at least you won't be able to drop it after 5-10s.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

Bozzax

Post#74 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

DT + LS for a runie > 12,5% more heal on avg. and near guaranteed healprocs (+32,5%)

WL with+50% crit damage >25% damage on avg

EA + DT + LS = pure group cheese
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

sanii

Post#75 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Bozzax wrote:DT + LS for a runie > 12,5% more heal on avg. and near guaranteed healprocs (+32,5%)

WL with+50% crit damage >25% damage on avg

EA + DT + LS = pure group cheese
All of these numbers assume 0% starting crit chance from all of these classes ( and the healproc will be up most of the time on either destro or order if u are decently geared , so there is no reason to count it in as a 20% increase)
[Deep and Dry] - Order

Bozzax

Post#76 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Yep was simplified but in reality +crits is even better then looking at avg so it evens out :)
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

roadkillrobin

Post#77 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Yeah like I said. It would be better to try devolpe a new Ultimate mechanic then screw around with Morale vallues as they arn't the vallues (time) the morales were designed for. As far as I know the correct vallues have never been implinented on RoR. Someone just decided that it should be 10M/Sec coz of personal biased reasons. Its the only mechanic that hasn't been properly implemented from Live and tested.
But it doesn't seem to mather how much counter arguments you lay up here. I've made long lists of order exclusive benefits before, that seem to just fly by unnoticed coz of "Morale tactics OP" arguments. Its just a silly spiral of endless nerfing atm. Next there's gonna need to nerf something else coz of morales pumps nerf.

Collateral

Post#78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Maybe our whole guild should switch realms and prove how order is no less capable of zerg busting and bombing then destro is. I really wonder what would happen then, after we destroy the destro zerg and other guilds. Like Hao said, it comes down to skill in the end. But the problem is that order just doesn't want to admit it, they simply blame the mechanics. I admit that we generally suck in smalls scale 6v6 and so on, but order players seem to have too much pride, and rather blame something else, whatever it is.

Ads
sanii

Post#79 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Collateral wrote:Maybe our whole guild should switch realms and prove how order is no less capable of zerg busting and bombing then destro is. I really wonder what would happen then, after we destroy the destro zerg and other guilds. Like Hao said, it comes down to skill in the end. But the problem is that order just doesn't want to admit it, they simply blame the mechanics. I admit that we generally suck in smalls scale 6v6 and so on, but order players seem to have too much pride, and rather blame something else, whatever it is.
As long as BW have their bugged morale pump you can do pretty much the same thing on order as on destro,with more punch even,you just need a 'less diverse' warband composition (maybe this is where the problem is??). Not sure where the idea comes from that order can't do the same. As far as raw damage if you remove the moral part order has the upper hand easily in larger scales. But that is the problem , morales(both defensive and offensive), they dictate the game far too much imo that you can't really adress core issues between the realms without looking at morals.
[Deep and Dry] - Order

Haojin

Post#80 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:25 pm

sanii wrote:
Collateral wrote:Maybe our whole guild should switch realms and prove how order is no less capable of zerg busting and bombing then destro is. I really wonder what would happen then, after we destroy the destro zerg and other guilds. Like Hao said, it comes down to skill in the end. But the problem is that order just doesn't want to admit it, they simply blame the mechanics. I admit that we generally suck in smalls scale 6v6 and so on, but order players seem to have too much pride, and rather blame something else, whatever it is.
As long as BW have their bugged morale pump you can do pretty much the same thing on order as on destro,with more punch even,you just need a 'less diverse' warband composition (maybe this is where the problem is??). Not sure where the idea comes from that order can't do the same. As far as raw damage if you remove the moral part order has the upper hand easily in larger scales. But that is the problem , morales(both defensive and offensive), they dictate the game far too much imo that you can't really adress core issues between the realms without looking at morals.
btw that "bugged" word is really triggering me. all of the tactics are working as intented, they are bugged in Azarael's fail wonderland. that scaler **** was a mistake from beginning. you can check my opinions about it if you're not lazy.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn