Recent Topics

Ads

Login Freezes at "Login Complete" (x2)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
sirrelyc

Login Freezes at "Login Complete" (x2)

Post#1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:16 am

Upon Logging in I get past the login button, load up the game, and it does that little box on the right "Locating battles... searching for allies...etc...Login Complete... Login Complete" and then progresses no further. It then restarts to a black back ground and freezes at "Searching for allies..."

Another account can login from same PC, so idk the issue.

EDIT: Issue Resolved with the patch. Can now login.
Last edited by sirrelyc on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
elaura

Re: Login Freezes at "Login Complete" (x2)

Post#2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:22 am

Try to do /stuck twice while on loading screen

sirrelyc

Post#3 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:49 am

Its not the character loading screen, but the account loading screen.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:55 pm

So you can log one account on the computer in question, but when you try the other account it fails to establish a connection? Try deleting the user files in the client folder.

sirrelyc

Post#5 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Elven wrote:So you can log one account on the computer in question, but when you try the other account it fails to establish a connection? Try deleting the user files in the client folder.

No bueno. Continues to get stuck at same stage but this time with the server select UI up. Clicking matyrs square does nothing but restart the attempted server connection and freezes shortly after.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 pm

I tested your account and experienced the same issue. I tried resetting all the character's positions but no effect.
Given than all your characters are rank 1/1, I would say make a use the other account.

sirrelyc

Post#7 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:04 am

Elven wrote:I tested your account and experienced the same issue. I tried resetting all the character's positions but no effect.
Given than all your characters are rank 1/1, I would say make a use the other account.
Was thinking that aswell, is it possible for you to delete the characters so i can reuse the Character Names?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 am

This should probably wait until after patching tomorrow when all the things are rebooted. No idea if something is locked up and being weird.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
sirrelyc

Post#9 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 am

wargrimnir wrote:This should probably wait until after patching tomorrow when all the things are rebooted. No idea if something is locked up and being weird.

Sounds good.

Richardwarhawk

Post#10 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 am

Try Updating your software too and clearing your cache that helps me a lot for issues like this..