Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/8/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rowanmantle

Re: Patch Notes 26/8/2017

Post#21 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:46 pm

RIP third floor pulls. You shall not be missed.
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
Richardwarhawk

Post#22 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 pm

All the work is looking good!! Keep it up and if you would like anything else from me or my group let us know, we are inspired by the work you have put into this server. We want to see it succeed.

Draedark

Post#23 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Great patch notes, keep up the good work!

This video was a fun project to work on, I hope it helps to draw in more players to this excellent server!
Daikyu - Shadow Warrior
Aeryck - Warrior Priest
Slåss - Black Ork

Dresden
Banned

Post#24 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:55 am

wargrimnir wrote:[RvR]

Hargrim
- Removed debolstered players from keep bag rolls in T2 and T3.
Can we get a listing of all the stuff available in T2/T3 keep bags?

I was in the middle of writing a topic concerning where and how to get the best debolster gear when this change came in.

Thank you.

edit: I understand how my said topic may become redundant after the incoming changes but i neeeeeeeeeed that info. :D

edit: Yes i could use an r16-r30 char to find out that info but i am asking anyway, npiyc.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Martok

Post#25 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:10 am

Continued thank-you for all your hard work everyone.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

navis

Post#26 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:19 am

- Assisted with Magus rift bug; Created new handler to allow the newly-reworked Chaotic Rift to be defended against with disrupt, as intended.
just a suggestion but should it not also include block as all other defendable magic abilities(projectile or not)?
Spoiler:
just a suggestion but should it not also include block as all other defendable magic abilities(projectile or not)?

Also, if it were possible, Keep upper areas considered non-targetable areas or would that be asking too much?

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#27 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:33 am

navis wrote:
- Assisted with Magus rift bug; Created new handler to allow the newly-reworked Chaotic Rift to be defended against with disrupt, as intended.
Spoiler:

Also, if it were possible, Keep upper areas considered non-targetable areas or would that be asking too much?
Nah, because engi magnet is defendable via dodge because of its ability type therefore rift is defendable by disrupt due to it being a magic skill. if we were to add MORE defenses against it that would make it unbalanced vs the engi magnet. Let me know if i've misunderstood your question.

Sulorie

Post#28 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:48 am

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:[RvR]

Hargrim
- Removed debolstered players from keep bag rolls in T2 and T3.
Can we get a listing of all the stuff available in T2/T3 keep bags?

I was in the middle of writing a topic concerning where and how to get the best debolster gear when this change came in.

Thank you.

edit: I understand how my said topic may become redundant after the incoming changes but i neeeeeeeeeed that info. :D

edit: Yes i could use an r16-r30 char to find out that info but i am asking anyway, npiyc.
For best debolster gear you want no keep bags.
Dying is no option.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#29 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 pm

May I ask how long the timer for the ship part in Serp's Passage is? Since the patch I have not noticed a time posted anywhere like the icon in Black Fire Basin that shows up in your active buffs/debuffs. Other than that it seems to be working and has made the scen much more competitive, thank you for the fix.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

HorusAximand

Post#30 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm

This is a good one