Ads

Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Re: Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Post#61 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Haskr wrote:
Yes the maps are very nice, i hope to play the t2 dwarf in some days, i never played them since joining the server and they are very well made:
Back on live and especially here on RoR I have fond memories of defending Barak Varr. Firing away at those pesky greenskins with my trusted rifle! :oops:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#62 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Is turning in supplies for high rr toons bugged in lower tiers?
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Hargrim
Developer

Post#63 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Vajazzle24 wrote:But i dislike that, early mornings before work, central US used to be my solo time in t2/3 and now it's massive zergs. Perhaps this due to the event and will die back down eventually where everything can coexist again. I dislike still the reward system.
Glad you like some stuff.

We will open some more zones in 2 weeks (or maybe sooner...?), this should help to disperse the zerg.

Rewards will be changed, but it's not in the scope of this event.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#64 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:13 pm

drmordread wrote:Is turning in supplies for high rr toons bugged in lower tiers?
Kindly answer my previous question.

Give me some more details - unfortunatelly I don't know what you mean and amount of details is not sufficient to do anything with it.

Puru

Post#65 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Puru wrote:I really dont like it, there's almost no smallman action possible anymore... just massive zergs. i'm very disappointed about that event. I want my normal t2/t3 back please!
In your eyes the main virtue of T2 and T3 was low pop?

T2/T3 was very well populated in the last ~2-3 weeks.. i played there with a couple of low chars of mine and it was very well populated from my experience. We had Zergs at prime time and also nice small man action on the less populated hours of the day, but there was always something to do. I dont think it needs a merge and i feel really disappointed about that change.
:?:

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#66 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Puru wrote:I really dont like it, there's almost no smallman action possible anymore... just massive zergs. i'm very disappointed about that event. I want my normal t2/t3 back please!
Keep in mind we will open 3 pairings at the same time soon, and ofc, it will obviously have an impact on Zerg.

For real changes about players objectives, this will come with the T2+ Rework. Sadly we can't give any ETA cause it need some important coding parts (not as simple as T1 :) who has taken 2 months of dev...). I wish we can deploy it before the end of the year.

But as said in dev diary, our purpose -in the end- is to give to any players topology choices in the battleground. Once again, i request some patience and kindness. Our purpose is to make ORvR clever in many ways.

Things take time, and actually more than anytime before, you experience testings effects. We need this to move on in the right direction.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#67 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Hargrim wrote:
drmordread wrote:Is turning in supplies for high rr toons bugged in lower tiers?
Kindly answer my previous question.

Give me some more details - unfortunatelly I don't know what you mean and amount of details is not sufficient to do anything with it.
I picked up supplies from Ogrunds and went to keep. I could not turn them in.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Puru

Post#68 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Maybe the minority of people who like to play in huge zergs will win here, but it will not motivate people who enjoy small man action and coordinated play without moving a huge zerg over 2 grps of enemies.

My experience from today... logged in at 3pm CET, which is not even prime time and joined T2 RvR.... recognising a zerg of 2,5 WBs+ order crushing 3 groups destro permanently........ that's no fun for me, and i played on order side.

Maybe you should think about merging T1 & T2 and then a cluster of T3 & T4? Well, it's fresh... gonna try it again, but i dont have a good feeling playing it this way.
Last edited by Puru on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:?:

Ads
Kragg

Post#69 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Yaliskah wrote:
Keep in mind we will open 3 pairings at the same time soon, and ofc, it will obviously have an impact on Zerg.
I wonder how that will end up. I do recall we had alot of players just going for loot and started to avoid battles alltogether and go for an empty keeps and take it.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Grobbok

Post#70 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Hargrim wrote:ote]

We will open some more zones in 2 weeks (or maybe sooner...?), this should help to disperse the zerg.

good idea with more open zones

let's look on this: Ostland is attacking by order zerg, destro need some ppl for defense and in this time send small group to attack Shadowland quickly to lock it. Who first lock t2 zone go to t3 and get benefits. So destro locked fast t2 elf and go to t3 elf, then order go away to defend t3 elf. after lock t2 keep all t3 zones are open now and we start t3 campaign. All go to t3 elfs, big zerg, but smart dwarfs stayed in t3 greenskins and attack keep, and take it very fast, so t4 start in TM with bonus for order
lider of Da fat squigs guild