Post#1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:32 am

Übersetzung Deutsch/German
Traduction française

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22874&p=255142

[Hotfix 20/9/2017]
Natherul & Hargrim
- HTL now works properly on other then caster

[Hotfix 19/9/2017]

- Horned Squigs Head Butt now does a 2s Knock Down and will no longer knock back.

[Hotfix 17/9/2017]

Hargrim
- Adjustments made to BO resource generation.
- Removed uncapping BO's to their neutral state.
- PvDoor smasher will now track a historical average of players in the zone, instead of a check when the Inner door is at 20%. This means if balanced fights are active in the zone, the keep will generate rewards to prevent one realm from abandoning a keep during the final push on the Inner door.

[RvR]

Hargrim
- Proximity Flags from T1 are now implemented in T2, T3 and T4.
- 3 pairings are now again open at the same time.
- In case of not enough defenders in zone attackers will not get loot bag at zone lock. Defenders will get their roll for valiant defend.
- Supplies boxes are now disabled.
- Supplies are generated from BOs you control.
- Reload speed of siege is now set to 1 ammo piece per 60s of control of BO per BO, so in case realm control 4 BOs each siege will get 4 shots every minute. This value can be adjusted by in game GM command.
- Door regen is now connected to the number of BOs you hold. Each BO will grant 0.25% of health per 6 second tick. To activate this you need to control 2 BOs and ram cannot be deployed. If you control 4 BOs presence of ram will not disable heal and you will heal 1% of doors health per 6 seconds. This value can be adjusted by in game GM command.

[Abilities]

Natherul
-Added a internal timer on the server to switch gear so that users of the addon closetgoblin cant stack bonuses (you wont notice this change if you do it manually)

Hargrim
- Added new ability handler that will allow expanded range of some skills used on ground.

Torquemadra

Extended the Radius of the following ground target abilities to match VFX radius -

Napalm Grenade
Sticky Feetz
Rain of Fire
Dissolving Mist
Tzeentch's Firestorm
Mistress of the Marsh
Pit of Shades

Added 10% Disrupt Strikethrough to the tactics Transference and Efficient Runecarving

Removed Unshakable Focus Morale 2 from physical RDPS classes - This one ability makes any buffs to these classes problematic to say the least so we are going to have a phase where we can gauge the classes effectiveness without it.

[8265] - Fixed

[World]

Lheana
- Due to a DB back up, made once again the changes on NPCs noted on previous patch notes
- Removed some double spawns

[Tome of Knowledge]

Lheana
- Corrected the subtype of many creatures
- Due to a DB back up, made once again the changes on GameObjects and NPCs noted on previous patch notes, mainly GameObjects and NPCs with uncorrect ToK unlocks (hope I did not forget some)
- 8 ToK History & Lore proximity unlocks are now obtainable in The Inevitable City (see RoR Wiki for more information)
- Flying to The Inevitable City will now trigger the ToK Map unlock of this zone, allowing its Major Landmarks to appear on the map
- Entering The Inevitable City will now trigger ToK WAR Story unlock, allowing the Capital Cities section of WAR Story to appear in the ToK
- Added realm restriction for ToK WAR Story unlocks for influence in cities, as there is one unlock for each faction
- Walking into The Char & Bone area of The Inevitable City (Action House northwest of The Apex) will now trigger another ToK WAR Story unlock
- Verified all High Elf PQ unlocks and corrected the wrong ToK unlocks for completing PQ stages
- Verified T1-T2 Dwarf PQ unlocks and corrected the wrong ToK unlocks for completing PQ stages

[Public Quests]

Lheana
- Converted into PQ spawns many NPCs
- 'Uthorin Deathrain' and 'Uthorin Siegewarrior' will now count when killed during the Order PQ 'The Dragon Gate', thus the PQ is now completable
- Corrected the name of the NPC 'Lord Khirareq' in Order PQ 'The Dragon Gate'
- Removed some double spawns during the third stage of Order PQ 'Ritual of Corruption' and corrected this stage
- Only 4 'Dreadblight Harridan' will spawn during fourth stage of Order PQ 'The Circle of the Winds', they will now all count for their objective, and will no longer be naked
- Corrected the name of one objective of the third and fourth stages of Order PQ 'Against All Odds'
- Made spawn 4 GOs 'Lunar Brazier' in Order PQ 'Dragonwatch', so that the second stage is now completable
- NPC 'Korithen Blackthorn' has now the correct level in the Order PQ 'Drake's Rest'
- Corrected the name of NPC 'Uthorin Death Mistress' in Order PQ 'Ulan Bel'
- NPCs 'Uthorin Warbringer' in Order PQ 'The Shrine of Tethlis' will no longer be champions
- NPC 'Tullaris' in Order PQ 'Executioner's Blade' will now spawn at the final stage, so that the PQ is now completable

[Tickets]

Lheana
[7374] Piles of Dirt are now interactable, thus the second stage is now completable
[7218] PQ is now completable
[10218] NPC has now the correct level
[10429] Added Keys inside the keep to prevent players to be stuck inside
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Manatikik

Re: 15/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am

Spoiler:
The removal of UF is a real game changer and a mistake imo (as a SW ofc) just due to the fact that it severely hurts Order's morale push capabilities. It also cements SW/Enig/SH as secondary dps in groups and makes us LS bots again to some degree in ORvR. Also is a further nail in the coffin to any Scout SW's cause Festerbomb's can't even hit the 4k cap (which really isn't needed imo because festerbomb already had tons of counterplay and was more of a gimmick). SW's and SH's can still find their place but now they will always be in the shadow of BW/Sorc for any burst from RDPS.

Excited to test the new changes to ORvR and see if the multiple open zones makes prime time more exciting for small group players. Interested to see what tweaks the door HP will need to make it feel its in a good spot of healing enough but not making a keep impenetrable.
What if I told you, initial criticism is strictly unwanted when we talk about "TESTING" things? We also play the game, you can imagine I'll be spending plenty of time on my own Engi for this particular phase.
<Montague><Capulet>

lefze
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:54 am

Manatikik wrote:The removal of UF is a real game changer and a mistake imo (as a SW ofc) just due to the fact that it severely hurts Order's morale push capabilities.
Go take a look at SHs morales, SW can still dump on M2/M3, while squig has to spec for M4. So in other words SW still has a place, while squigs are now even more gimped in comparison to SWs, and more or less worthless.
Rip Phalanx

Manatikik

Post#4 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 am

lefze wrote:
Manatikik wrote:The removal of UF is a real game changer and a mistake imo (as a SW ofc) just due to the fact that it severely hurts Order's morale push capabilities.
Go take a look at SHs morales, SW can still dump on M2/M3, while squig has to spec for M4. So in other words SW still has a place, while squigs are now even more gimped in comparison to SWs, and more or less worthless.
Yea; but their M4 (in big shootin) is still better a morale dump than anything else we have. I mean, clearly LA/STY was overperforming but I don't know if removing UF was the right call to balance PRDPS. Besides LS, what's one reason to take a SW over a BW in a WB setting? I mean, i will be open to testing and see where it goes (and SW's have definitely seen darker days in Live that we've lived through, but still) and if it is as impactful as it should be in an ORvR setting.
<Montague><Capulet>

Panzerkasper

Post#5 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 am

wargrimnir wrote:Removed Unshakable Focus Morale 2 from physical RDPS classes - This one ability makes any buffs to these classes problematic to say the least so we are going to have a phase where we can gauge the classes effectiveness without it.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:05 am

Manatikik wrote:
lefze wrote:
Yea; but their M4 (in big shootin) is still better a morale dump than anything else we have. I mean, clearly LA/STY was overperforming but I don't know if removing UF was the right call to balance PRDPS. Besides LS, what's one reason to take a SW over a BW in a WB setting? I mean, i will be open to testing and see where it goes (and SW's have definitely seen darker days in Live that we've lived through, but still) and if it is as impactful as it should be in an ORvR setting.
Why would you bring up a morale from a tree not even remotely tied to a bombspec?? SH already hits about 30-40% weaker than SW, if you spec for that M4 you might aswell just play any other bomber. So again, SW is still completely fine, and in all fairness the other moraledumps SW have are more reliable to beak frontline anyways. So SH is gimped as **** in comparison no matter how you look at it.
Rip Phalanx

Haojin

Post#7 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:07 am

UF is problematic when the things come bombing. I'd say bound Expert Skirmisher to UF; because SH/SW will be gimped without UF in a competitive smallscale scene.
Last edited by Haojin on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Manatikik

Post#8 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:08 am

lefze wrote:
Manatikik wrote:
lefze wrote:
Why would you bring up a morale from a tree not even remotely tied to a bombspec?? SH already hits about 30-40% weaker than SW, if you spec for that M4 you might aswell just play any other bomber. So again, SW is still completely fine, and in all fairness the other moraledumps SW have are more reliable to beak frontline anyways. So SH is gimped as **** in comparison no matter how you look at it.
Morale dump =/= bomb spec. I'm not arguing over that SW > SH bomb just that this hurts SW morale dump more than SH. But like I also said, i'm open to testing it but hopfully it doesnt stay out of the game because people don't have UF on buffhead and detaunt on their bar.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Nabaro

Post#9 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:08 am

wargrimnir wrote: Added 10% Disrupt Strikethrough to the tactics Transference and Efficient Runecarving
Why u boost only zealot\RP? After ur nerf Azrael shaman build I have 80% disrupt on enemy, all my debuf in heal shaman is usseles. I try make ~900 int, and still have to many disrupts. And now u boost only one class? this is unfair
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Manatikik

Post#10 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:13 am

Double post (kind of?)
<Montague><Capulet>