Patch Notes 30/9/2017

Post#1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:54 am

Übersetzung in Deutsch

[Art Contest]

Yaliskah
All infos here

[Beastlord Quests]

wargrimnir
The Beastlord Hunt returns with new bosses to slay! Prepare for battle as these areas are flagged for RvR. We will be monitoring fights in the short term to tune difficulty as needed. Beware, at low levels, your Bolster will not be enough to save you from the various mobs found near these beasts.

These bosses do not have drop gear, but it is planned soon*.
Spoiler:
Order Vendor - Ellyrion Herdmaster - Altdorf near mount vendors
Destro Vendor - Druchii Beastmaster - Inevitable City near mount vendors

Lair Bosses
Ursine Domina - West Praag - Waterfall north of the Sundered Fortress
Bramble Witch - Chaos Wastes - RvR area north of Thaugamond Massif
Snizzort - Death Peak - Bristle Cavern
Khorgash Manbreaker - Reikland - Heinreich Passage
Skarlok - Dragonwake - Caladain Cavern

Order Questgivers
Markus Wulfhart - Praag ch18 camp
Wild Jade Wizard - Chaos Wastes ch22 camp
Bergul Redhammer - Thunder Mountain ch19 camp
Sigrid Widmann - Reikland ch16 camp
Caradhrel Lightspinner - Eataine ch16 camp

Destruction Questgivers
Karrig the Despoiler - Praag ch17 camp
Brolgr - Chaos Wastes ch15 camp
Boldug - Thunder Mountain ch19 camp
Vilhjamur Godbane - Reikland ch22 camp
Wrenthian Darktide - Eataine ch20 camp
[Abilities]

Natherul
- Guard should no longer proc damage effects on yourself
- Backend work to make it possible to set a cap for the CD of abilities

[Scenario]

Natherul
- You can now no longer take up or turn in the bomb in bomb drop scenarios when getting attacked
- Adjusted the bomb timers

[Career Changes]

Torquemadra

Witch Elf and Witch Hunter
The placement of openers from stealth upon the enemy can no longer be defended against.

Specific abilities are:
- Enfeebling Strike
- Treacherous Assault
- Vehement Blades
- Sudden Accusation
- Burn Armour
- Fanatical Zeal

Witch Hunter and Witch Elf abilities Sever Blessing are now undefendable (This is ONLY WH/WE, the rest are defendable against as per live)

Knight of the Flaming Chicken

Tactic - Banish Darkness now grants the cooldown reduction of Repel Darkness only if you are weilding a Great Weapon, super punt effect remains regardless of weapon used.

Iron Breaker

Stubborn as Stone - Now activates its AutoAttack speed increase if hit by magic damage of any source.

Chosen

Tactic - Hastened Dismissal now grants the cooldown reduction of Repel only if you are weilding a Great Weapon, super punt effect remains regardless of weapon used.
Tactic - Crippling Strikes will now work on aoe again but the damage reduction that it gives is now 10% (down from 25%)

Blackguard

Exile - Cooldown is now reduced by 50% if using a Great Weapon.

Choppa

Chop Fasta - Cooldown reduced to 60s, duration of buff is reduced to 10s, cost reduced to 25 AP (facilitation move, this ability is flagged for later rework)

Black Orc

Cant Hit Me moved back to original place of 9 pts
Down Ya Go moved to original place of 13 points
Down Ya Go now grants Chop fasta to your group reducing cooldowns by 5seconds for 10s so long as they are within 100ft

Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony

[General]

wargrimnir
- Improved drop rates slightly. Several days ago actually.

Grunbag
- Fixed all flight masters animation. they won't hovering upon their mount anymore.

[Tome of Knowledge]

Lheana
- Corrected the subtype of several creatures
- Verified T4 Empire PQ unlocks and corrected the wrong ToK unlocks for completing PQ stages
- Only the 'Dread Sentry' in The Inevitable City will now provide the ToK History & Lore unlock 'The Sentries'
- 11 ToK History & Lore proximity unlocks are now obtainable in Altdorf (see RoR Wiki for more information)
- Flying Altdorf will now trigger ToK WAR Story unlocks, allowing the Capital Cities section of WAR Story to appear in the ToK
- Walking into The Military District (south of Altdorf) will now trigger another ToK WAR Story unlock for Altdorf
- Entering The Mastiff's End (tavern at Market Square) will now trigger the ToK Achievements unlock for visiting Altdorf
- Walking into Emperor's Circle will now trigger the ToK Map unlock of Altdorf, allowing its Major Landmarks to appear on the map
- Removed realm restriction from ToK WAR Story unlocks for influence in cities

[Public Quests]

Lheana
- Converted into PQ spawns many NPCs
- Removed double spawns of NPCs 'Raven Skullblade' in Order PQ 'Hell's Fall'; they now all count for their objective
- All NPCs of first stage of Order PQ 'Altar of Madness' now count for their objective
- NPCs 'Twisted Spawn' for the third stage of Order PQ 'Ebon Keep' will no longer be able to have the appearance of Fiend of Slaanesh
- NPCs 'Dog Firecaller' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Ironclaw Camp'
- Final stage of Destruction PQ 'Danurgi's Rangers' is now completable
- Corrected the name of the trolls for second stage of Destruction PQ 'Up the Creek Without a Battle'
- Added one objective for first and final stage of Destruction PQ 'Bar Dawazbak'
- NPCs 'Hammerstriker Handgunner' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Burn Rock Tower'
- NPCs 'Gudrim Shooter' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Gudrim's Veterans'
- NPCs 'Seahammer Anchorshot', 'Seahammer Crew' and 'Seahammer Engineer' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Boarding the Seahammer'
- NPCs 'Barak Varr Seahand', 'Barak Varr Veteran' and 'Barak Varr Brewer' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Fall of Firebrew'; also corrected the name of one NPC for final stage of this PQ
- Corrected the second stage of Destruction PQ 'Grundadrakk's Wharf' so that it is now functional
- NPCs 'Grundadrakk Grudgehammer' will now count for first stage of Destruction PQ 'Ironrock Point'
- Did a whole rework of the following Destruction PQs, so that the PQs are clearer, NPCs are all assigned to a PQ stage, it is easier to find which NPC to kill, and PQs fit with official and ToK:
  • > Ugrog's Rage
    > Sharpthorn Rock Mine
    > Sacred Grove
    > Kron Komar Gap
    > Goldfist's Hole Recovery
    > Broketoof Camp
    > Raider's Haven
    > Firebeard's Slayers
[Tickets]

Lheana
[10490] Removed double spawn
[7419] NPCs will no longer attack each other
[5525] New ToK proximity unlocks in Altdorf will fix this

Secrets
[10492] Fixed an issue where Corrupted Chargers were not updating the quest and where Dreadcharge Riders were updating both steps.
[10233] The proper Righteous Fury amounts are now listed on the Officer-rank Warrior Priest Tomes. See: https://gaarawarrgabs.wordpress.com/201 ... ns-of-war/

Secrets & Saup
[10510] Removed errant NPC "Tarkhan Manager"
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Glorian

Re: 30/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:25 am

Very good that I'm a week on a vacation. When I'm back the fighting at the lairs have hopefully ceased a little. ;)

Karl

Post#3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:05 am

Sweet patch, eventho i might fear WEs just a Little bit more now :)

Keep up the great work!
K

DokB

Post#4 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:19 am

Can't say I support the BO change, I wouldn't go that far up the tree for the knockdown and I've personally never seen CHM as worth it due to the garbage self snare it applies.

Don't get me wrong, I'll test out the change but going from experience I can't really see that change as worth it, especially for the Chopa Fasta buff.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Haojin

Post#5 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:33 am

interesting !
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Collateral

Post#6 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:58 am

Chop fasta on kd hmm. I will try it out for sure, but I guess I will have to run with a lot more str if I want to apply it as much as possible, making me even more squishy.

With chm back to 9 points, it will definitely be easier to solo again :P

Very nice work team, as always! Still waiting for new pq gear :)

Foomy44

Post#7 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:59 am

As a WAAAGH spamming BO that recently fell in love with Can't Hit Me! and was tragically torn between the 2 builds, gotta say I'm loving the changes. I've seen people complaining ingame already about KD getting moved to 13 pts but Chop Fasta! is a serious buff, really looking forward to seeing more of it on destro side, justifies the cost IMO.

Interesting approach to making 2h tanks more tempting. Glad to have AoE CS back.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

AlistaireCrowley

Post#8 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:00 am

Just a lil heads up! Etaine beastlord questgiver is at chapter 20. Not 22 as stated in the patchnotes.

Cheers for the awesome work
Hulkster/ Satana/ Oddjobb/ Alistaire/ Lucifier/ Lestath/ Molochai/ Morpheuz/ Jago/ Fabio/ Gorkchop/ Luzious

Ads
Crazyboss

Post#9 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:19 am

Choppa

Chop Fasta - Cooldown reduced to 60s, duration of buff is reduced to 10s, cost reduced to 25 AP (facilitation move, this ability is flagged for later rework)
BO 20 sec cd vs Choppa 60 sec cd

Logic?

Choppa needs buff-parry/block ignore ability aka Rampage. :!:

daniilpb

Post#10 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:29 am

Crazyboss wrote:
Choppa

BO 20 sec cd vs Choppa 60 sec cd

Logic?

Choppa needs buff-parry/block ignore ability aka Rampage. :!:
Spoiler:
Dwarfs need 25% crit damage tactic aka Stab You Gooder. :!:
Logic?
No, shitposting
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.