Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] LF NB Help

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bobbydobby

[Marauder] LF NB Help

Post#1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:40 am

I know.....people hate it. However, I am missing a few fingers so playing and hitting a lot of buttons is tough for me. Hopefully you will show this noob a little mercy haha.

Anyway, my group wants a mara. So thought I would step up and fill the role, but I am not comfortable with how many buttons I feel like I need. It seems like a lot of moves no? Hoping you guys can help me out here. Basically just looking for what moves ill need, what I can trash, and any sort of NB scripts I could use. I know Ill never be a top player with them, but thats not my goal. Just want to be competitive.

Hopefully the community can help me out here. Thanks all!

Ads
ragafury

Re: [Marauder] LF NB Help

Post#2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:51 pm

how is your thread going? :lol:
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

dansari

Re: [Marauder] LF NB Help

Post#3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey, I don't think Mara needs a lot of buttons. You have stances, right? So there are only some abilities you can use in each stance. Instead of going the NB route, change your keyboard binds so that you use the other keys on your keyboard for abilities instead of easy access to the guild roster or whatever.. I use 1-5, then Q,E,X,C,V,F,G,H,R,T. Plus alt1-alt4, and some others. Play around with it.. it saves your wrists.
<Salt Factory>