Ads

Patch Notes 22/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Re: 22/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#211 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:09 pm

KikkL wrote:
Penril wrote:Taking keeps was pretty difficult on live (talking about pre-1.4). Tanks walls actually worked, you could rank up the keep and lock postern doors (so mDPS couldn't bypass), and don't even get me started on flipping a zone. I don't know why some people expect to take the enemy keep/zone in like 30 minutes.
Maybe this is why NA times lack? We are a very instant gratification society. 30minutes is a long time! Lol
And if no one is around it should take 25minutes to lock a zone! ehe
It certainly shouldn't take 30 minutes, but maybe an hour, hour and a half for the whole zone if you're making a consistent push? 7-10 minutes per door plus 7-10 minutes on lord after you already fought over the zone, ranked up your keep, spawned ram, moved siege, etc. Unfortunately keep takes are rare during NA unless defenders have 80 aao because the lord battle (20+ minutes) is a draining, one-sided fight after already battling through the zone.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
DokB

Post#212 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Quick question: Is there a way to repair these in game? Vendor repair buttons are grayed out.

In case image doesn't work: https://imgur.com/a/K8JXT
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Hargrim
Developer

Post#213 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:47 pm

That's some kind of ToK item, not repairable one.

DokB

Post#214 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Dropped off a SM (surprise!) in pvp, so I thought it might have been one of these new repairable things. Oh well, thanks for answer.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Collateral

Post#215 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Has anyone gotten one of these items yet?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#216 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Collateral wrote:Has anyone gotten one of these items yet?
Last I checked, one person had a drop.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Collateral

Post#217 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Damn. I hope you will leave them in the game for a while :P

predathore

Post#218 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 am

Penril wrote:If you guys were happy being AoE snare spam bots, good for you. Our goal is to give them some other tools as well, namely in Da Boss and Da Toughest trees.

(yeah, something is coming for Da Toughest too... in 2 weeks).
Any news on Da Toughest changes?

Ads
DokB

Post#219 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 pm

predathore wrote:
Penril wrote:If you guys were happy being AoE snare spam bots, good for you. Our goal is to give them some other tools as well, namely in Da Boss and Da Toughest trees.

DYG got given an additional 10 second Chop Fasta buff and swapped positions in Da Toughest tree with CHM.
Spoiler:
Black Orc

Cant Hit Me moved back to original place of 9 pts
Down Ya Go moved to original place of 13 points
Down Ya Go now grants Chop fasta to your group reducing cooldowns by 5seconds for 10s so long as they are within 100ft

Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony
There was a proposal/discussion about Da Toughest war bellow which didn't get declined and got some decent ideas so there might be a change in the future. There is also apparently a change in the works for Da Brawler tree as well.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

predathore

Post#220 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 pm

DokB wrote:
predathore wrote:

DYG got given an additional 10 second Chop Fasta buff and swapped positions in Da Toughest tree with CHM.
Spoiler:
Black Orc

Cant Hit Me moved back to original place of 9 pts
Down Ya Go moved to original place of 13 points
Down Ya Go now grants Chop fasta to your group reducing cooldowns by 5seconds for 10s so long as they are within 100ft

Abilities unaffected by this cooldown reduction effect are as follows:
- Rending Blade
- Da Waaagh! Is Coming
- Shades of Death
- Infernal Wave is affected but will not be reduced to less than 5s if using the tactic Neverending Agony
There was a proposal/discussion about Da Toughest war bellow which didn't get declined and got some decent ideas so there might be a change in the future. There is also apparently a change in the works for Da Brawler tree as well.
The DYG changes came 1 week after that post, thought there'd be something coming 2 weeks after it but it was only BG/IB changes.