Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/10/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tankbeardz

Re: Patch Notes 13/10/17

Post#261 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:10 am

Torquemadra wrote:Engi - predominately physical damage, a type easily countered with armour and armour pots

Last I check HTL increased dodge as well.

Oh and whats this? Suddenly willpower is worth taking? As opposed to every healer not stacking their main stat and just throwing in armour talismans?
•Engi does less damage per hit than magus but the burst is much faster so, honestly, it's pretty even. The only real discrepancy is when attacking heavily armored targets like tanks. They both have their strengths and weaknesses but you won't find any target with 60-80% dodge as I've heard some healers getting in disrupt.
•You can run 650-750 Willpower and still run a full armor build with about 40-50% disrupt.

I wasn't complaining about the change, just the level of change. If this change sticks, I would expect the range meta to simply change to a melee meta and I don't think that was your goal, right?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#262 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:39 am

Lots of stuff hotfixed this weekend. All the recent stuff is on the first post now.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#263 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 am

2 changes worth pointing out extra much that was in this hotfix:

- If you die under strange circumstances AND get a message about this, please do what the message tell you which is to screenshot the incident and post it on the bugtracker.

- Players can no longer accept guild invites to guilds with more then 78 players. Please note that this change is experimental and can be revoked at any point, I do suggest however that any big guilds sort down to 77 players or less as I will ignore any talks from guilds with numbers above this to track down the issue.

dansari

Post#264 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 am

Natherul wrote: - Players can no longer accept guild invites to guilds with more then 78 players. Please note that this change is experimental and can be revoked at any point, I do suggest however that any big guilds sort down to 77 players or less as I will ignore any talks from guilds with numbers above this to track down the issue.
78 players including alts? Tried inviting someone last night and they said they couldn't join but that also they stopped being able to loot mobs after not being invited. Will put it on the tracker.
<Salt Factory>

Hargrim
Developer

Post#265 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 am

78 total, so including alts.

dansari

Post#266 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am

Word. I highly doubt many guilds, save the ones focused solely around 6v6, will be able to pare down to 78 without kicking actual, active members. Just my 2c
<Salt Factory>

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#267 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 am

dansari wrote:Word. I highly doubt many guilds, save the ones focused solely around 6v6, will be able to pare down to 78 without kicking actual, active members. Just my 2c
At this point I would say though luck, I have gotten some compelling evidence that 78 could the the magical number causing issues with increasing frequency for more members. If you need more then that you will have to make more guilds and create alliances.

And again this is a test to confirm or deny that this is the issue, as such I will (as stated) ignore any complaints of guild issues from guilds with 78 or more members

dansari

Post#268 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 am

Natherul wrote:
dansari wrote:Word. I highly doubt many guilds, save the ones focused solely around 6v6, will be able to pare down to 78 without kicking actual, active members. Just my 2c
At this point I would say though luck, I have gotten some compelling evidence that 78 could the the magical number causing issues with increasing frequency for more members. If you need more then that you will have to make more guilds and create alliances.

And again this is a test to confirm or deny that this is the issue, as such I will (as stated) ignore any complaints of guild issues from guilds with 78 or more members
Maybe I missed something. What guild issues are you referring to?
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Haojin

Post#269 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:37 am

@dansari

-crash when you enter scenario
-crash when you change a zone
-unable to log in
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

dansari