Recent Topics

Ads

Chat Help

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
rbubbaray

Chat Help

Post#1 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Howdy folks ,

I just started playing yesterday .. I notice most players use advice chat to chat and discuss things .. I can not find a way to opt into that channel or other channels , except for the 5 I see in my chat menu . I do have advice turned on in the main chat menu , and i have tried /ad
/advice etc with no success .. what am I missing ? I can see the chats I just cant find a way to chat in them ..

Thanks

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Chat Help

Post#2 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

rbubbaray wrote:Howdy folks ,

I just started playing yesterday .. I notice most players use advice chat to chat and discuss things .. I can not find a way to opt into that channel or other channels , except for the 5 I see in my chat menu . I do have advice turned on in the main chat menu , and i have tried /ad
/advice etc with no success .. what am I missing ? I can see the chats I just cant find a way to chat in them ..

Thanks
Make sure you hite space after /ad or /advice and not enter.
What are your keyboard languages?
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

AlfredWicker

Post#3 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Have you done /advice[SPACE]....?
It should switch then. Same for /2 /3 whatever.

And the most players thing is not accurate, sometimes the topics get a bit astray yes but this gets stopped in general soon.

rbubbaray

Post#4 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah its amazing how when we start a new game our mind goes blank .. Ive played WoW since 2006 . and joining channels works the same way .. space bar not enter .

I should of known better .. bone head moment .lol

Thanks all for the Info