Recent Topics

Ads

UI Bug?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

UI Bug?

Post#1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I've got an interesting bug that keeps happening at random intervals on two separate machines. Sometimes my UI will get bugged and every time I press Enter twice, my screen will refresh and some of my addons will change settings (most notably my backpack looks different). I think my screen refreshes because when I press Enter it's changing from Windowed to Fullscreen. I'm playing with VinyUI and 1440p Windowed with both machines, as well as the Reshade. The only thing I can do to reset it is to exit the game entirely and log back in. Sometimes this results in a Runtime C++ error on logout.

Any assistance is appreciated.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: UI Bug?

Post#2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:20 pm

is it that your alt key get stuck?
alt + enter switches from fullscreen to window mode and some alt + key interacts with some overlays
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Manatikik

Post#3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 pm

You're hitting alt enter. Hit it again to fix it. Facking noob
<Montague><Capulet>

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Manatikik wrote:You're hitting alt enter. Hit it again to fix it. Facking noob
No need for rudeness
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Manatikik wrote:Facking noob
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use.
I assume that you have already read that though with 200+ posts on your history.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

dansari

Post#6 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Ahh I feel like sometimes my alt key does get stuck, but how can I keep it from happening or unstick it, you think?

And no worries -- fenryl and I are friends. I know he's joking/giving me hell :D
<Salt Factory>

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

dansari wrote:And no worries -- fenryl and I are friends. I know he's joking/giving me hell :D
It crossed my mind but still, profanity is not acceptable in any form.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Its not your fault. Having the same issue from zime to time. Double enter changes from fullscrren to windowed. Only a restart of the game fixes it

Ads
Telperien

Post#9 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:34 am

As we are at Alt key + others. Sometime ago I changed keyboard Logitech for other logitech (enter key didnt work properly, had to sometimes press twice - very annoying) and I`ve noticed one of my bindings dont work. Whenever I strafe using D I cant use my Alt + 3 key. I have to stop and press that then. Tried to change to Alt + 4 but my muscle memory keep telling me to press Alt + 3:) Every other combination works, also works for foward, backward, strafe left (A). Any idea what may cause that? Sullemunk mentioned Overlays, only things that comes to my mind is Reshade.
Last edited by Telperien on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Hargrim
Developer

Post#10 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 am

saupreusse wrote:Its not your fault. Having the same issue from zime to time. Double enter changes from fullscrren to windowed. Only a restart of the game fixes it
Nope, just go to visual options, enable full screen, apply, disable, apply, fixed.