Head Game Master

Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Post#1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:14 am

Übersetzung in deutscher Sprache
Traduzione Italiana
[RvR]

Hargrim
- FIXED AUTOMATIC DRAWS AFTER 4 HOURS
- Draw timer will now start when zone is unlocked (when supply lines are directed to it, to be exact) instead of the destruction of outer doors on keep

[Dungeons]

Hargrim
- Wasted another 2 weeks refining stuff inside...

[General]

Natherul
- Set a max of 4 letters in a row allowed in character names
- Added a cap to how much xp you can gain at once as server sometimes did dumb stuff
- Changed the rr gain cap from 50k to 40k but if you go over it now it will not be discarded but 40k will be given (realistically this should never happen).

Hargrim
- Adjusted NPC careers a bit
- /petname command is now persistant for White Lion players, name will stick after relog or server restart
- NPCs can now use abilities on random players instead of aggro holders
- NPCs can now be immune to CC if we want to

[Abilities]

Natherul
- Backend work to allow buffs to change the appearance of items
- Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier
- Tactics - Sneaky Stabbin and No Respite will no longer arbitrarily increase Lileaths Arrow or Shoot Through Ya, they will gain the damage increase if their offensive target is within the range parameters

[NPC]

Lheana
- NPCs 'Dog Waylayer' next to 'Ranulf Baumann' (for a ToK unlock) will no longer be linked to the Destruction PQ 'Ironclaw Camp', thus they will no longer trigger influence for this PQ, and no longer spawn only during the first stage of this PQ
- Corrected the name of the Rally Master of the Greenskin Chapter 12
- NPCs 'Burrower Hatchling' will now spawn when you click on the GO 'Moonfang Burrower Egg' within the PQ 'Moonfang Remnant'

[Public Quests]

Hargrim
- It is now possible to assign a specific respawn point to a Public Quest

Lheana
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within Greenskin PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of Greenskin PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK

- Destruction PQ 'Sharpthorn Wud': Added one objective to the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Sharpthorn Rock Mine': NPC 'Onaar Irontoe' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Ironclaw Camp': Modified the second stage; The group of NPCs 'Dog Reinforcement' which was out of the PQ area is now inside; NPCs of this PQ will no longer attack each other; Fixed 'Evert Webb' so that he is no longer stuck in a weird animation
- Destruction PQ 'Sacred Grove': Significantly reduced the number of kills required for first and second stages
- Destruction PQ 'Kron Komar Gap': Removed unnecessary NPC spawns from last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Goldfist's Hole Recovery': Last boss 'Halfdan Ironrail' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Broketoof Camp': Last boss 'Dagesh Dreadbelch' is now a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Raider's Haven': You will now have to destroy the GOs 'Oil Lamp' to destroy the Outpost Tents for first stage, as mentionned in the description of the stage
- Destruction PQ 'Danurgi's Rangers': NPCs 'Hammerstriker Veteran' for second stage will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Firebeard's Slayers': You will now have to destroy 'Pile of Goods' for first stage and 'Cannon' for second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Up the Creek Without a Battle': Corrected the name of the trolls of second stage and within the description of the stage; NPC 'Bloodmaul the Savage' is now a Champion and no longer a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Battle at Blood Fen': Added one objective to the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Marsh Conquest': You will now have to destroy the GOs 'Rock Carrier' for first stage; NPC 'Bronzeclaw' is now a Champion; 'Oathbearer Runesmith' will now spawn during last stage, instead of 'Hammerstriker Runesmith'; The gold chest is now at the correct location
- Destruction PQ 'The Specter of Battle': NPC 'Runar Silverforge' is now a Champion and no longer a Hero
- Destruction PQ 'Bar Dawazbak': You will now have to destroy the 'Dwarf Cannon' for first stage
- Destruction PQ 'Burn Rock Tower': Reworked the second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Fall of Firebrew': Added one objective to second stage; NPCs 'Barak Varr Beerhauler' will now spawn during second stage
- Destruction PQ 'Grundadrakk's Wharf': NPCs 'Barak Varr Sea-Axe Veteran' will no longer be an objective of the third stage, but they will now protect the supplies during the second stage; NPCs 'Barak Varr Whitebeard' will no longer be Champions; Last boss will no longer be accompanied by 2 'Barak Varr Fusilier'
- Destruction PQ 'When the Ship Hits the Sand': Modified the first stage; NPCs 'Hargar Stonebearer' and 'Grugnis Grundisson' will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Long Drong and the Slayer Cove': Removed one objective from second stage; Last boss 'Long Drong the Slayer Pirate' will no longer be stuck in a weird animation
- Destruction PQ 'Thardrik Smashin'': Reworked the whole PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Statue of Inspiration': Increased the number of kills required for second stage and reorganized the location of the NPCs within this stage
- Destruction PQ 'Gassy Mines': Modified first and second stages
- Destruction PQ 'Fireforge's Camp': NPCs 'Oathbearer Master Gunner' will no longer be Champions; All NPCs of last stage are now Champions; Moved the location of the gold chest
- Destruction PQ 'Mutant Exiles': NPCs 'Exiled Summoner' will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Moonfang Remnant': The PQ now exists (thanks to Wargrimnir) and is now fully functional
- Destruction PQ 'Grimbeard Station': The PQ now exists (thanks to Wargrimnir) and is now fully functional
- Destruction PQ 'Altstadt': NPCs 'Sigmarite Faithsworn' will no longer be Champions; NPCs 'Sigmarite Missionary' are now Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Sigmarite Temple': Moved NPCs 'Sigmarite Champion', and they will no longer be Champions; As I added barriers, the GO 'Exit Keys' can now be used as a portal to exit from the temple when the door is blocked; Moved the NPCs 'Sigmarite Vanquishers'; Added some 'Sigmarite Cleric' and assigned them to the last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Priesterstadt': Modified the first stage; Added several 'Sigmarite Pilgrim' and assigned them to the last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Blight-Favored Cult': Reworked the first and second stages
- Destruction PQ 'Blighted Herd': NPCs 'Blighted Vile Gor' will now spawn during second stage, instead of the last, and will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Skargor da Traitor': All NPCs of second stage are now Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Und-a-Runki': Modified the second stage; Removed one objective from last stage
- Destruction PQ 'Da Drakk Cult': GOs 'Magical Dome' will now protect the NPCs of second stage, and can now be destroyed; Added one stage; NPC 'Matharen' is now a Champion and no longer a Hero; NPC 'Karena the Scaleseer' has once again the correct appearance
- Destruction PQ 'Flamerock Mine': Reworked the whole PQ
- Destruction PQ 'Gutbash Tribe Stronghold': Reworked the second stage; NPCs 'Lorgrenk' and 'Orthlesh' will no longer be Champions
- Destruction PQ 'Fallen Keep of Grom Rodrin': Added NPC spawns to accompany champions during second stage; All NPCs of this PQ now have the appearance of dwarf spirits
- Destruction PQ 'Lair of the Blisterclaw': NPCs 'Blisterclaw Warlock' will no longer be Champions

- Destruction PQ 'Silkens': Reworked this PQ. Thanks to Saupreusse for fixing this PQ, thus it is now fully functional

100% of the Destruction PQs you have access to are now functional!

[Tickets]

Lheana
[7334] The PQ is now working
[7376] The PQ is now working
[7375] The PQ is now working
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 25/11/2017

Post#2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:17 am

- Backend work to allow buffs to change the appearance of items
I forsee alot of good changes involving that. Gimmie dem shinies.
Much luv as always <3.

KikkL
Banned

Post#3 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 am

wargrimnir wrote:[RvR]

Hargrim
- FIXED AUTOMATIC DRAWS AFTER 4 HOURS
- Draw timer will now start when zone is unlocked (when supply lines are directed to it, to be exact) instead of the destruction of outer doors on keep
I like this.
/clap

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:34 am

wargrimnir wrote: - Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier
Very nice, totally needed!! i hope this give a chance to recover damage 2th moral in Shadow warrior and Squig herder (only for range attacks)

Selelbrand

Post#5 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 am

UUUMMM are the auctioneers suppose to be replaced by bankers?

Darosh
Banned

Post#6 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:48 am

Lektroluv wrote:
wargrimnir wrote: - Hardcode so that expert skirmisher correctly affects Lileaths arrow or shoot through ya, the client is however hardcoded to change the castbar if out of range but the cast wont go off earlier
Very nice, totally needed!! i hope this give a chance to recover damage 2th moral in Shadow warrior and Squig herder (only for range attacks)
I am pretty sure UF is gone for good, considering the dynamic damage introduction ~ I rather not have SW/SH/Engis dot everyone and their grandparents up, pop UF (in SW case SA/V ontop) and drown in RR.

Garner

Post#7 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 am

wargrimnir wrote:
100% of the Destruction PQs you have access to are now functional!
Amazing work you guys!

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:55 am

Hotfix was mostly to clear out some stuff that wasn't ready for live, or at all.

Also, the jumping puzzles for pie are gone. RIP pie.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Pentarch

Post#9 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:56 am

You guys are amazing. Thanks for all the hard work on a game we all love

Technomork

Post#10 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:02 am

Excuse me the fact that I left the computer Do not Leave the Game.
I would go to treat my mother and when I came I was already thrown out of the game. This will not happen again