Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen Auras

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Axerker

Re: Chosen Auras

Post#11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Thanks for the feedback @Tesq

Ads
Axerker

Post#12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:No, the percentages are flat and do not scale with points spent in tree.
That's pretty stupid. :/

40% Build Time and Heal Debuff will be missed.

Skullgrin

Post#13 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Axerker wrote:Do you know if the skill tree bonus effects increase the percentages? I can't find any details on how putting points in a tree increase skill effects, except by putting points into the skill. If 15 makes 75 -> 120 STR/Toughness (a 60% increase), does it also give the 25% Heal Debuff a 60% increase (40% passive heal debuff)? I would imagine the points should effect all skills in the tree, not just a given few. I noticed it even effects the tactics (like the heal from disrupt in Discord tree) as you increase points in the tree. Assuming it does, by a linear amount, a 40% permanent passive heal debuff is worth using in my opinion, even in SCs - if your DPS groupees are aware of it, they can maybe spend the point elsewhere, since its not really worth a 10% higher debuff, in my opinion.

I agree with the Discord aura + Blastwave. Luckily, most everyone runs Resist aura, due to it being so monumentally necessary. The free 750 "damage" (Wound reduction) on a Tank is a pretty big boon.

Thanks for your feedback :)
No - the percentages all stay the same, however ability damage also increases with the points spent in each tree. I think (but I'm not sure) that damage increases by 3 for each point put in a tree, but I'm at work now so I can't log in to check. I do know that the auras get 3 stat points for each point in a tree (for a max. total of 45 stat points), not including points spent on actual abilities.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Axerker

Post#14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Skullgrin wrote: No - the percentages all stay the same, however ability damage also increases with the points spent in each tree. I think (but I'm not sure) that damage increases by 3 for each point put in a tree, but I'm at work now so I can't log in to check. I do know that the auras get 3 stat points for each point in a tree (for a max. total of 45 stat points), not including points spent on actual abilities.
Ah, thanks for the extra details. I was really curious how this worked out. Thanks man.

Tesq

Post#15 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 pm

my feedback on dmg increase on mastery spent is that, cleave,ravage and touch of palsy get the higest increase while seeping wounds get lol increase from mastery.like 20 dmg more over all the duration between full mastery or empty mastery something like that, didnt even watch mid mastery skills.....
It's also hard balance the dmg out put since your build after moral bump nerf revolve around CS both s+b or 2h for small scale so you need to reach CS and that kill your dps output from right mastery (like 40 dmg more less on those 3 skill named above).
I'd rather be interested in how other chosen spec right now since i changed build twice but im not find anything i particulary like atm. The builds always feels not well balanced between supp/assist /durability.

The % remaining the same was all one of the bigger complain tough heal debuff and cast time increase would became OP if increased after some point. MY big complain is currently that my chosen have few skills.. on 9 aura i can only use 3 which mean even swapping out mastery auras is "like" all my 5 pt mastry are empty and i lack 1 core skill from each mastery.
That's 6 skills i may use to complete my build but i cant.

BTW you can use warbuilder add on to look the increase/decrease of every skill when assing point to a mastery.