Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Egoish

Re: Patch Notes 1/12/2017

Post#161 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:27 am

But Chosen do need to run a specific aura for the wounds debuff to activate, the resist aura counts though which is what every chosen would run even if they could only pick 1 aura but it is a further requirememt.

Ads
Penril

Post#162 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:54 pm

For the record, we have someone whining about the recent Mara change... and his mara in RoR is level 9. And he was debunked by someone (who I agree with) who doesn't even have a Mara in RoR.

This is why we have the BDF, and since I'm sick of giving out warnings, I will just forum ban people who keep derailing this thread. Feel free to discuss the changes, but the moment you whine nerf/buff, you are out.

Nabaro

Post#163 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Spoiler:
Penril wrote:For the record, we have someone whining about the recent Mara change... and his mara in RoR is level 9. And he was debunked by someone (who I agree with) who doesn't even have a Mara in RoR.

This is why we have the BDF, and since I'm sick of giving out warnings, I will just forum ban people who keep derailing this thread. Feel free to discuss the changes, but the moment you whine nerf/buff, you are out.
Why do not you call names? So you cast a shadow on everyone who does not like change. Personally, I do not think that mara needed these changes. He is normal for playing in the group. But anyway, Im not a dev, Im just a tester.
Off topic immediately after a moderated post warning about being off topic? Danger matey.

- wargrimnir
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Erolgamer

Post#164 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm

IMHO gogogo balance the things, don't give us a WoW like, single player game.

Warhammer has done something that gives me most pleasure : requiring players to play together. As far as I see on destro, there's still a lot who don't get it. And when they get it, Order knows what happens, they're wrecked for weeks...

Just look how SCs work and try to figure out what's happening in Pug minds.... I'm the boss I can kill you alone uhuhu !

Thanks for the dev, keep it up and keep players in need of other players, for sure that's what WAAAAAAAAAAAAR is about !!!!

Bloodbag

just one note, don't give me the need to install Twister on next patch, do something else :)

Haojin

Post#165 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:18 am

Hargrim wrote:
Haojin wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
So play some order and you will see it too.
i agree. wl's isn't that op compared to mara. i'd say that mara nerf is a good step up. also, arguments about 1v1 not acceptable, am i right ? balance talk starts at 6 man iirc.

about the whines about mara nerf : most of destro classes better than order anyways, you can live without TB below 60, trust me. secont option is : drop DC and take TB instead and get a SH or WE with you for heal debuffs.
Rumpel wrote:
I really have to make a vid about White Lions and how they act...positive thing is, you have one behind every bush.
that video gonna show us how bad a healer you're if you lose 1v1 agaist WL.
peterthepan3 wrote:agree with Hao, not much of a nerf at all in the right hands, may even promote more BGs in group - who knows.

any healer dying to a WL 1v1 on equal footing isn't playing/spec'd accordingly. WL is a better pug killer, marauder is the better premade killer.

Click here to watch on YouTube

I added my mara pov from last KV for the people don't believe how strong marauder is.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Darosh
Banned

Post#166 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am

Haojin wrote:
Spoiler:

Click here to watch on YouTube

I added my mara pov from last KV for the people don't believe how strong marauder is.
Even tho' it should be impossible to continue arguing about balance the way most do on these forums, after being confronted with basic math in action... it'll continue.

Inb4 mass rerolling exodus ~ I appreciate the crits, but you should keep your shinies to yourself. :D

Zegota

Post#167 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:38 am

Nice bit of nostalgia there

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#168 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:39 am

okay

[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#169 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 am

wargrimnir wrote:okay

Shinies everywhere ~
Spoiler:

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#170 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Whatever happened to those repairable weapons that drop in orvr? Those still a thing?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!