Recent Topics

Ads

WE/WH Elixirs Cooldowns

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Panzerkasper

Re: WE/WH Elixirs Cooldowns

Post#81 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Penril wrote:That also benefits Mara. Mara could run a different spec that does not include the armor debuff, and you would see more WE+Mara setups (which are already more popular than WE+Choppa, I think).
Is this now a bad thing or not:?: I would see it as an improvement of setup possibilities.

I mean, a WB-specced WE doesnt make much sense as addition for a Mara, because the biggest chunk of damage is the corp dmg from WB and the AW spam with feinted pos. wich already ignores armor.
A PA-specced WE can't really spec for BLB (yes she can, but with a totally crippled spec that leaves her way behind her potential), so the mara needs to go for deadly clutch anyway.

Also it would make Choppa+WE a combo that would make sense.

Also, if you want a Mara with a different spec you can simply just play double Mara.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Tesq

Post#82 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:31 pm

@penr ye but im prome to hate buff for 1vs1 situation when even if the class is suppose to harass here and there we are discussing balance from 6vs6 above i mean we do that generaly and it is stated in balance rules (and the classes even if harassing still suppose to play in group) then you suggest to buff a class for a 1vs1 situation xD ? (and they alredy are one if the best 1vs1 class xD)

atropik said something right (not refering to amor debuff in the specific case but generally) redundancy if the tools are important may help to make the classes more changeable with each other.

Penril

Post#83 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Meh, this is why I don't like giving out suggestions. You guys carry on without me, I'll just moderate.

Darosh
Banned

Post#84 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:13 pm

I'd just like to toss in a potential thing to work with:
Career Mechanic.

Have the various traits (CD, Duration, Statbuff, DoT, ...) that were brought up so far scale with the career mechanic of WE/WH (at the moment of use), this way you could go a bit more bold on the changes ~ e.g.: you'd have to pop the skill in the middle of a burst or time it properly beforehand, it'd require a better gcd management and therefor allows for bigger profits if well played, and only a bare minimum if bad played; you'd have no superfically-blant buff, that some might object to out of principle, so to speak.

Nabaro

Post#85 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Penril wrote:...
"For the next 7 seconds, any time an enemy strikes you, you will deal X damage back to them. In addition, all *physical DoTs do +Y% more damage".

*I have no clue if it is possible to separate magical from physical DoTs. If so, this would benefit Choppa's single target damage (Bleed em Out, Throat Slasha) mora than Mara (Rend) while also increasing WE's (Envenomed Blade, Wracking Pains) which also happen to be in the same tree as EoB.
This is interesting! But Wracking Pains do Spirit damage. How about: "For the next 7 seconds, any time an enemy strikes you, you will deal X damage back to them. In addition, all melee DoTs skills of party members(including yourself) do +Y% more damage"?
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Nameless

Post#86 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:42 am

Simple but effective solution is to make elixirs party wide buffs.
7 sec disrupt or 7 sec dmg reflect on the whole group is pretty good for orvr, that will even make wh diserable for orvr
Armor ignore for whole group will suit pretty well for both orvr and smallscale
Basicly by doing so u wont buff wh st damage butt will make the class more diserable and with much more utility for the group so pure profit
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Penril

Post#87 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Time to lock.