Recent Topics

Ads

If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#11 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Renork wrote:Let magus get off their disk and use it as a melee weapon, he he.
Captain Norsca! And his sidekick Bucky the Marauder
Alea iacta est

Ads
Delenot

Post#12 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:01 pm

It would be nice if there was some focus on solo pvp.

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm

It would be nice if there was some focus on group pvp.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#14 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Cosmetic appearance incentive rewards only attainable through 6v6

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Cosmetic appearance awards available only through forum **** posting.

Checkmate, atheists.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

KikkL
Banned

Post#16 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm

8-) Yes. 30k+ hp

charlysixb

Post#17 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Gimme my M2 back
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

AzdrubaelVect

Post#18 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Axerker wrote:
AzdrubaelVect wrote:I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.
I think that would be cool, but it would hurt pug play. People would probably start to get kicked so the pug WB can aim for the buffs, which would ruin a lot of player's experience.
Where i agree with you on this, isn't this happening to some extent already? Based on class? Performance? Spec? Etc. I understand it would create some "have nots" but in a way i think it may encourage alot of cool things!
Roaming we and wh groups. Suppose that the bg always gets kicked from wb, how would a group of bgs fair with a little help pugging? Better chances together than alone right? Im sure there could be a way to implement something like this while not breaking the game. Very subtle nuanced buffs perhaps?
Im not expecting this would ever happen of course, but i think it would be really interesting to see. I imagine the buffs could be unique so as to reflect that race's particular strengths while highlighting the fact that they have history of fighting and working together. Think tabletop i guess. I feel like it would make pvp much more immersive and akin to tabletop type battles. Where x squad battles an x squad.
Anyhow i think you are right in that it could potentially leave some people in a bad spot from time to time. But could be the other way around from time to time too. There are also guilds that are race exclusive. This would also encourage pve situations where instead of grinding out empire or chaos everytime, u may be inclined to quest in elf or dwarf. Lots of pro's i think.
Last edited by AzdrubaelVect on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
dansari

Post#19 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:42 pm

give marauder pounce
<Salt Factory>

Danord
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Give Darkelfs a second mount option ... It's so big and clumpsy.

<--Dino hater