Recent Topics

Ads

Issues with the Launcher

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Wherejack

Issues with the Launcher

Post#1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 am

I am having trouble launching the game. I have not successfully launched it yet, and whenever I enter my username and password in the launcher, It opens a completely black windowed instance of the game and displays this error message: "Data.myp:
System.OverflowException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.
at MYPHandler.MYPHandler.GetFileTable()
at RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()". I am at a loss as to what to do here and any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Ads
Wherejack

Re: Issues with the Launcher

Post#2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:42 am

After doing some looking around, I think that the problem may be stemming from the fact that I cannot seem to make any files in the Warhammer Online- Age of Reckoning folder into Non-Read onlys. After I uncheck the box to change them from Read Onlys, I OK it and exit the window. When returning, the box is still checked, as if nothing has changed. I don't know how to fix this problem.

Manatikik

Post#3 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:04 am

Uhh just from the sound of that error try changing your native resolution to something lower.
<Montague><Capulet>

Wherejack

Post#4 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:49 am

No luck there, Manatikik. After a bit of tinkering, I've gotten the error message to go away and the game to actually launch, although it launches as a windowed black screen captioned as "Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, Version 1.4.8, Copyright 2001-2012 Electronic Arts, Inc.". Any thoughts?

Londo

Post#5 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:52 am

Your data.myp is corrupt, you need to re-download the game.

Wherejack

Post#6 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 am

From the beginning, correct?

Wherejack

Post#7 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:58 am

Anyhow, thanks for the help. Still very new to all of this, but looking forward to getting in game!

Draugris

Post#8 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:17 am

If you remove the read only flag from a folder, the setting gets inherited by any subfolders and the files in it. If you check the same folder again and see that the read only flag reappears, this is normal, folders are unfortunately shown in that way by the windows explorer. If you check any file in your Warhammer folder you shouldn´t see a read only flag there. Good luck
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Ads
Wherejack

Post#9 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:34 am

Just wanted to say that I used your advice and got into the game. Thanks for the help, all!

IneptCorpse

Post#10 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I have done all the above things, including deleting and reinstalling the game and launcher and when I click login I get The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) tried all the fixes for this I can find, any ideas?