Ads

Patch Notes 6/1/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 6/1/2018

Post#101 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:44 am

tiarna wrote:contribution need some rework..

i fight for 2 hours yesterday in kadrin.. and have to quit due to rl during siege.

today have no reward for this, disappointed.
Cool story. Wait for server boot.

Ads
UndeadPatron

Post#102 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 am

Oh man, really a pity we won't be able to communicate with the opposing realm anymore, met a couple of great friends thanks to it.
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

Lorcur

Post#103 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:01 am

The change to cross faction communication is a real shame, something that made this game unique to other MMOs tbh.

Valfaros

Post#104 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 am

Sad to see it gone. I hardly ever recieved or given out hateful speech to either of the sides. I have like one guy on my ignore list and never really saw a reason to use it against someone else. Most hate comes from playing sc's as dps dok or dps zealot. Sc chat in particular is mostly flaming if something doesn't work.

I used cross-realm talk on my part for good fights/moves no matter if I won said fight or not. There were quite some usefull/funny chat because of that guess not anymore.

On a other note you say most cross realm talk was used for hateful speech that is quite hard to say. I mean you probabbly didn't recieve a message from somebody telling you he just talked with the other side. I guess you would have to deal with a lot of messages then just based on all this backdraft you get here.

Edit. How about a possility to talk to each other when both have each other on friend list. Would be useful to organize certain things. I don't usually play order but when I do my guildis know my name so when they wanna form a grp so that they could still text me?
Last edited by Valfaros on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danord
Suspended

Post#105 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 am

Im gonna miss cross faction chat Assels.
Alot of fun and good banter.
And ignore worked fine for the few shitters.

LEGOLAND....

live4treasure

Post#106 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Basically kills a lot of the game for RPers. Was also fun to hear the occasional WAAAAAGH or other warcry some of the people did.

It also makes RVR feel that much less alive, I guess, knowing that the other players can't really talk to you to express whatever it is they want to, whether it be negative or even something like a "nice fight man". That bit added, like, immersion to the whole experience. Now it feels kind of empty, I guess. But whatever, though, I get that it was done to decrease the workload on the GMs. I just wish there was a better way to do that than outright cancel xrealm.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Kragg

Post#107 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Wam wrote:mixed feelings on the change of - No more cross realm talk, staff is excluded from this.

Will miss honourable chat / friendly banter after hard fights... also will miss the Dwarf Macro's as the famous gun line makes a last stand in the middle of the battlefield

b
We have a flashback to T2 tonight, mostly all engineers out. All clad in uniforms but without opur warcry. I understand the reasoning but for (most) of us at BT it is sad. I couldn't care less what people call us. We'll stomp em anyhow! :mrgreen: And the ones that stomp us are always honourable in dealing with us
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Kragg

Post#108 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Kragg wrote:
Wam wrote:mixed feelings on the change of - No more cross realm talk, staff is excluded from this.

Will miss honourable chat / friendly banter after hard fights... also will miss the Dwarf Macro's as the famous gun line makes a last stand in the middle of the battlefield
We have a flashback to T2 tonight, mostly all engineers out. All clad in uniforms but without our warcry. I understand the reasoning but for (most) of us at BT it is sad. I couldn't care less what people call us. We'll stomp em anyhow! :mrgreen: And the ones that stomp us are always honourable in dealing with us.

No more chatting during battles, if your read this, MissRabbit! :(
Last edited by Kragg on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Foltestik

Post#109 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 pm

finelly no more dwarf spam!!!
and no more hate PM´s :D

Kragg

Post#110 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Foltestik wrote:finelly no more dwarf spam!!!
and no more hate PM´s :D
/target Foltestik :mrgreen: