Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Skirmishes - Nadril the WH -

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Solo Skirmishes - Nadril the WH -

Post#11 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Excellent video. :)
Makes me wish I had enough motivation left to get my WH to r40. :P
BAL seems very strong since CW was removed, kinda shame when you compare it to the other 2 13pt finishers. I loved my Exit Wounds back on live for that fast instant massive burst.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Nastylicious wrote:+1 for good video -10 for NB sry
+10 for NB I'd say.
Rip Phalanx

Nadril21

Post#13 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm

sinadin wrote:how can you get to 7k+ HP in your gear?

Could you please list your stats? HP/STR/CRIT/WS/INI

awesome video..
thank you :-)
Thanks bud.

I run 4 Beastlord / 3 Conqueror / 2 Annihilator with Strength talis. That should give you 7k+ HP and near capped Str with a +80 Str pot.

Shoot me a tell in game for other stats don't know exact numbers offhand.
Aurandilaz wrote:Excellent video. :)
Makes me wish I had enough motivation left to get my WH to r40. :P
BAL seems very strong since CW was removed, kinda shame when you compare it to the other 2 13pt finishers. I loved my Exit Wounds back on live for that fast instant massive burst.
Thanks man. Yeah it's been a while since I ran Inquisition Tree spec. BAL def has its perks, but Inquisition seems to be the go to spec if you run with a group the majority of the time.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

sinadin

Post#14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm

ahh, counted wrong :-) - I run with 5 BL for the crit and not the 66 wounds from Conq

Nadril21

Post#15 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:48 am

VIDEO #2 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZB0S7wxuxw

Mostly consists of Dragonwake RVR and PUG sc video from late January 2018. (Shout out to Xavori and Mkatew/ Venator / Fluffyplatypus for making my job easy)
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker

Barracudax

Post#16 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:40 am

Nadril21 wrote:VIDEO #2 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZB0S7wxuxw

Mostly consists of Dragonwake RVR and PUG sc video from late January 2018. (Shout out to Xavori and Mkatew/ Venator / Fluffyplatypus for making my job easy)
Objectively, the video is very weak. All the video about how some orcs are trying to kill a def kobs, I have never even seen others, except for one WE and one mara, whom you barely killed by the crowd.
Having looked, I thought that you are no more than 10rr WH.
Compared to you, Feroze its 1 000 000 +rr WH, although he is only 70rr like you.
Just my opinion :lol:

Smellybelly

Post#17 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Barracudax wrote:

Objectively, the video is very weak. All the video about how some orcs are trying to kill a def kobs, I have never even seen others, except for one WE and one mara, whom you barely killed by the crowd.
Compared to you, Feroze its 1 000 000 +rr WH, although he is only 70rr like you.
Erhm whats so good about your videos where its always the same rampage/elixir/absorb pot rotation? You clearly have no say about whats "good".

Barracudax

Post#18 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Smellybelly wrote:
Barracudax wrote:

Erhm whats so good about your videos where its always the same rampage/elixir/absorb pot rotation? You clearly have no say about whats "good".
Here it is not about me. I just said that this video is not 70rr WH.This is video of a person from T1.
Just compare the video of Feroze and it and feel the difference. They are both 70rr, and such an abyss.
Briefly about me: I'm just effectively using the capabilities of the class.

Ads
Nadril21

Post#19 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Smellybelly wrote:
Barracudax wrote:
Here it is not about me. I just said that this video is not 70rr WH.This is video of a person from T1.
Just compare the video of Feroze and it and feel the difference. They are both 70rr, and such an abyss.
Thank you for your negative feedback, it has been noted. I wish I had something more clever to say about your videos, but I never actually watched a full one. The keyboard turning/mouse-clicking and general monotony of every fight is mind numbing.
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker

Theseus

Post#20 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Smellybelly wrote:
Barracudax wrote:
Well, the critique of not being RR 70 is, in my opinion, kind of strange. On further notice, I think also lowbies should make videos, first because they obviously have fun with it. Secondly because other lowbies, may it be in RR or Lvl, can see playstyles with that lvl. So if you want to play the critic, wouldnt it be better to get in more details and point things out, which could be better?
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade