Recent Topics

Ads

Dwarf Melee Warband - 7. August 8pm Altdorftime

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Osred

Re: 23.01 Full Ironbreaker-Runepriest Warband! 8pm Altdorftime at KV WC.

Post#41 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Cheers for the build post Lesti I was just about to make a similar post. Looks good.

I'l be running this build on my SnB build which still deals more damage than all pother IBs Ive seen in scens so far, mostly due to utilising rotations correctly.

RoR.builders - Ironbreaker

Keep in mind there are twice as many available guards in the warband tonight so we can be quite liberal on damage.

Also keep in mind Earthshatter, Punishing Blow and if youre mad, Oathstone ignore toughness and are only mitigated by Armor. I'm expecting a good 10 or more IBs tonight with Earthshatter. Even defensive IBs with this will hit very hard because your stength wont matter. I'd advise we utilise Earthshatter to burst alongside Raze Bursting.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Glorian

Post#42 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

The Video from yesterday.
The Beginning was quite fun. But we got three or four times a bugged out warband. Tried relogging and rebuilding it several times. It seems reason was a dwarf lad with a somewhat special character Guild name that changed after the last patch. As soon as he got in the warband it totally freaked out. That drained the fun a lot out of it.

But overall it was good fun. :D

footpatrol2

Post#43 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:06 am

Epic man looks awesome.

Darosh
Banned

Post#44 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:18 am

Came way too late to the party and not really properly setup for it, sadly. But was quite fun, looking forward to the next one, hopefully I then can actually make it in time.

Sheldo

Post#45 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 am

looks fun!

Wam

Post#46 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Glad you guys had fun, we heard your wb being called out on region chat a few times :)
We was looking for you a little while to get some scraps and did laps of KV 6 or 7 times atleast... checking behind every rock for a warband (even the spot south west of grom where we fought you and CNTK before) Nice ambush spot south of the keep btw

Shame about your techinical issues, we had similar couple weeks ago when server was dying and players constantly crashing... felt like playing warband administrator simulator instead of ROR =D

looking forward to next event setup you bring be it gunline,tank wall or other :D (if you ever do a full slayer wb then i will feel sorry for your runies :lol: maybe 2/2/2 and melee train heavy instead of slayer overkill but i know you guys have your own themes)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Glorian

Post#47 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 pm

If we run a Slayer Warband we go full Slayer Warband. No need in trying to heal them anyways. :D

Glorian

Re: Full Ironbreaker-Runepriest Warband SoonTM.

Post#48 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:44 am

We are planning to revive the Ironbreaker Warband in August 2019.
Krutt on Diversity this time: Everyone will be SnB and everyone needs Earthshatter. :)

Date: SoonTM.

Ads
Glorian

Post#49 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:56 am

Wednesday in 10 days we will start.
Focus is an Melee Warband.

So IBs, Runis, Slayers.

We will start on named Wednesday and then see if we continue with it on Wednesdays or switch it to a group Action on Monday.

BeautfulToad

Post#50 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:11 am

Glorian wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:56 am Image

Wednesday in 10 days we will start.
Focus is an Melee Warband.

So IBs, Runis, Slayers.

We will start on named Wednesday and then see if we continue with it on Wednesdays or switch it to a group Action on Monday.
Yes