Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Patch Notes 02/02/2018

Post#1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:58 pm

[Hotfix Notes]

[RvR]

Natherul
- There is a rumor that keep lords have learned a special technique to dispatch those who anger them most.

[RvR]

Hargrim
- Flag defense tick, Flag attack tick, Flag microtick, Keep Safe, Keep take and Zone Lock will now give higher XP for players level 16-30
- Fixes for contribution, rewards and bags code. Expect more loot! (relatively)

Übersetzung in deutscher Sprache

[Server]

MaxHayman
- Doubled RAM and Storage capacity.

[RvR]

Hargrim
- It is possible to not win a bag in RvR now
- White Bags are no longer given to every player in RvR zone, you now need to work for it
- Added new 'special' RvR bag containing surprise for players
- Mail with bags will now contain time and name of PQ / RvR zone it was generated for
- Some work on contribution and roll system to limit unwanted behavior
- Removed AAO bag roll bonus for outnumbered realm. Penalty for bigger realm is still in place and unchanged
- Conqueror, genesis and subjugator gear will now drop only for players with Rank 40 and Renown Rank 41
- Annihilator gear will now drop for players that are Rank 31-39 and Renown Rank 34
- Devastator gear will now drop for players that are Rank 21-30
- Obliterator gear will now drop for everyone else
- Each RvR zone will now reward players with gear appropriate to their level. Yes, it is possible to get a Conqueror in T2 and yes, your bonus can be used there (increase your chance to actually get something)
- XP and Renown rewards for locking zones will now be connected to your character level and renown rank
- Medallion rewards for taking BOs and locking zones will now be connected to your character level and renown rank
- Number of Conqueror Medallions for T5 (R40RR45) characters on zone lock was increased
- Introduced pairing medallion bonus - you will get double the medallions from zone lock reward in your racial pairing
- Rewards from flag microticks are now based on your character tier, not zone tier
- Rewards from flag takes are now based on your character tier, not zone tier
- Increased the bonus you get from each roll to your future rolls
- Your total accumulated bag roll bonus will now be displayed on lock

[Items]

wargrimnir
- Bags from the Obliterator and Devastator tiers once again have the mid-tier rewards. This is generally because the amount of time you spend at these levels is relatively short, and two tiers for item rewards isn't necessary.
- Bags from the Annihilator tier have new rewards: R31-R34 blue and purple accessory/back/weapon pieces.
- Bags from the Conqueror tier have not been changed.
- Corrected stats on 635 R25 items

[Abilities]

Natherul
- Flashfire is now changed to decrease casttime of the next spell by 50% and allow moving while casting on that spell. ICD set to 3s.
- Backend work to allow resses to be able to happen on the spot instead of caster (not changing abilities, this is all backend for future)
- Backend stuff to be able to turn off abilities and buffs on the fly on the server (if wonky test happens to get pushed to live we dont have to reboot the entire server to fix)

[Guild]

Grunbag
- You can deploy your guild standard , but they don’t grant abilities or give any buff yet . It's time to show you colors on battlefield ! Note : Only Standard bearers can deploy Guild Banner.

[Public Quests]

Lheana
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within the following Dwarf PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of the following Dwarf PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK

- Reworked the following Order PQs:
  • > Bloody Savages
    > Black Orc Slog
    > Moonfang Remnant
    > Grimbeard Station
    > Hindelburg
    > Ambush Pass
    > Evil Axis
    > Plague Mist Vale
    > Night Riders
- Fixed the influence of Greenskin and Dwarf Chapter 12, as Greenskin PQs of this chapter were giving influence for the Dwarf chapter and vice versa
- Destruction PQ 'Grimbeard Station': Reduced the wounds of the GOs 'Track Supplies' for second stage; NPCs 'Hammerstriker Railmaster' are now Champions

Saupreusse
Fixed pq area for Heinrich Estate and Neborhest Vanguard.

[Tickets]

Lheana
[11102] Second stage is now fully functional

Sioding
[2087] Spoken with Halma Silverbrow about the reward for "The Forgotten" and "Capture the Flag".
[5717] Removed all the dust and trash from the Tomb of Hannarr so it can be found again for "Broken Core".
[11222] The little lazy git slept behind the barrels. Kicked him once for "Da fings wot got Boom".
[5739] Checked every quest step of "New Allies, New Enemies".
[11064] Removed the new chest for "Gathering Storm". Instead the correct questmarker has been set.
[11236] Did some PQ´s with Nogaz to bring him to a proper level. He is now ready to smash u for "Boss Huntin'".
[4833] Starwillow Root is now harvestable for "The Glory of Ulthuan'".
[11241] The regiment has sent well-trained dwarfs to protect Thurarikson´s Warcamp.

wargrimnir
[11221] Keg End mobs disabled
[11210] Corrected Keep Defense quests
[11114] Corrected items
[10901] Corrected items
[10634] Corrected items
[10617] Corrected items
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Exot

Re: Patch Notes 2/02/2018

Post#2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Nice, Good Job!
KotBS: Erihon
Chosen: Nohire
Officer of [Seventh Legion] in RoR
Discord: [Link]
Member of [VII]

Foomy44

Post#3 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 pm

- Your total accumulated bag roll bonus will now be displayed on lock

THANK YOU!!!!!! This will go a LONG way to get people to quit complaining about roll system. (For conq at least)

Tier changes are great too, I've been very guilty of ignoring RvR when T2 is the only zone open, not anymore.
Last edited by Foomy44 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

vouzou

Post#4 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:04 pm

Nice patch :) I like the changes on RvR
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Akalukz

Post#5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:06 pm

oh my. so just to clarify, someone 40/4x can now get a conq bag from T2 / T3 gold bags? Or did i read that wrongly?
-= Agony =-

Rodek

Post#6 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks guys, the doubled RAM should help out a lot.

tionblack

Post#7 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:08 pm

GJ with reward system change ,amazing ! Thanks!

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

kauyon1

Post#8 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Akalukz wrote:oh my. so just to clarify, someone 40/4x can now get a conq bag from T2 / T3 gold bags? Or did i read that wrongly?
It literally says that.

"- Each RvR zone will now reward players with gear appropriate to their level. Yes, it is possible to get a Conqueror in T2 and yes, your bonus can be used there (increase your chance to actually get something)"

Ads
Pumatouch

Post#9 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:09 pm

What a great patch! Excellent work all around, I wouldn't know where to begin.

Spoiler:
About those banners; can they be captured and stored?
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Valfaros

Post#10 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:11 pm

- White Bags are no longer given to every player in RvR zone, you now need to work for it
Sounds fair but what does work for it mean. I'm sure you won't tell the specifics but can the "work" be normally done in 30 minutes or do I have to be in the zone for over an hour or even more? In some cases I come online and have more or less 30 minutes. So knowing this should I rather do some sc's instead of orvr now?
- Added new 'special' RvR bag containing surprise for players
Sounds funny lets find out what it is^^