Recent Topics

Ads

Latest patch and RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
Eggs

Re: Latest patch and RvR

Post#21 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:02 am

Scrilian wrote:Being able to freely farm endgame currency as a fresh 16/0 character without any kind of prerequisite is to be somehow discouraging now.
Troves of modern gaming would be my guess.
No. Getting nothing at all is annoying.

3 hrs in praag no renown or loot. 3 hrs in t2 elf no renown or loot. Lots of others had similar experiences.

Working on your reading comp. might help you strawman better.

Toodles.

Ads
zolio
Community Management

Post#22 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:17 am

As I stated in another thread I came back to this game from Live to PvP and now Like I said there is no point to do Tier 4 RvR sub Lv 40 . I have do 2 runs since the patch and the results are the same over 2 plus hours in a zone, keep take, BO takes , fought me ass of died i cant count how many times and fliped the zone and Nothing.. This is an PvP style MMORPG last time i looked. So what do I do now? I am lv 32 and I was so happy to be able to play at this level tier 4 and by the time I am lv 40 RR 40+ i pretty much have enuff good gear to be on par with most my level and RR. Atleast i know i was getting something at the end 1 CM was better then nothing. Isnt the point to this game IS the END Game Content RvR ?? Then why slow it down we need more out there.

Scrilian

Post#23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 am

Eggs wrote: No. Getting nothing at all is annoying.

3 hrs in praag no renown or loot. 3 hrs in t2 elf no renown or loot. Lots of others had similar experiences.

Working on your reading comp. might help you strawman better.

Toodles.
6 hours wasted and 0 loot, mind-boggling. My advise would be to leave warcamp and participate :lol:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

blackfyre06

Post#24 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:25 am

Same here.
I locked 4 or 5 zone since patch. No RP no XP and no bag each time.
I spent my entire game time fighting. was never AFK and followed my wb leader's order every single time.
Last edited by blackfyre06 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

KafeenRush

Post#25 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:25 am

Not getting white bags (not get any bags the majority of the time) aside, the no renown/inf/XP on zone lock is not a good RvR reward model. People need to see their characters progress in a competitive RPG or they will stop competing.

dansari

Post#26 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:29 am

Scrilian wrote: 6 hours wasted and 0 loot, mind-boggling. My advise would be to leave warcamp and participate :lol:
Have you played since the patch? It's just bugged until the team determines the issue and fixes it. We took reikland early today and I was top kills in zone, other DPS in my group was second. I got no bag, no rr. So... yeah

And why does everyone act like not getting any rr for the zone is intended behavior? It's clearly an unintentional bug.
<Salt Factory>

Scrilian

Post#27 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:39 am

dansari wrote:
Scrilian wrote: 6 hours wasted and 0 loot, mind-boggling. My advise would be to leave warcamp and participate :lol:
Have you played since the patch? It's just bugged until the team determines the issue and fixes it. We took reikland early today and I was top kills in zone, other DPS in my group was second. I got no bag, no rr. So... yeah

And why does everyone act like not getting any rr for the zone is intended behavior? It's clearly an unintentional bug.
I'm pretty aware of the issue, but that's technically not 0 rewards tho, you still get plenty of loot from kills and BO flips, I'd say even more than usual at this point, so my statement still stands since I fail to see how "team actively discourages new players".
Retired

Eggs

Post#28 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:44 am

Scrilian wrote:
6 hours wasted and 0 loot, mind-boggling. My advise would be to leave warcamp and participate :lol:[/quote]
Scrilian wrote: you still get plenty of loot from kills and BO flips, I'd say even more than usual at this point, so my statement still stands since I fail to see how "team actively discourages new players".
So we're in the warcamp and not participating, but also in the lakes and getting green loot and xp. I get that you want to troll the thread, but could you try to be a bit better at it? Thanks in advance.

As for you not seeing how no inf and renown discourages new players, I'm fairly certain you're the only person who isn't getting it at this point.

I guess we should thank you for the bumps tho?

TYL

Ads
Scrilian

Post#29 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 am

From my experience in last few days - the drop rate of conq crests felt like it was doubled(from BO tics that's for sure, maybe someplace else too) - which more than enough to cover any rr and inf lost on the zone flip in my opinion.
If new players in the light of this still seem way too discouraged to play the game despite the increased drop rates, while the dev team is working on a solution - then maybe it's not the game for them. Just sayin'
Retired

mogt

Post#30 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 am

guys, what is the problem? many people cry, and whine no bags no rr, have these people read the post from natherul? the patch is 2 day old and this is a alpha server, let the dev do their job and if the people read the patch notes , they would fix many things, please guys, give the patch 2 weeks, i mean play the game 2 weeks, and then look what is happen and nor whinning at the beginning, the devs tweak anything.

i think many players forget that is a alpha server, or many players dont know, what a alpha server is.

the patch notes are very good, and now the players they would lvl, they must go to pve and do "old school" lvling, and warhammer have many beautiful, pve areas and the people learn how they play his char and not smashing the buttons for aoe