Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen helms

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Chosen helms

Post#1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm going for a Nurgle theme on my Chosen. Can anyone list the helms available or point out any Nurgle friendly ones abd where to find them?
Alea iacta est

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Chosen helms

Post#2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Your best bet is to with t2 or 3 generic helm, as most of the others are overtly tzeentch. There is however one, now that I think of it, that looks a little mutated, it has three vision slits haphazardly carved in it on one side. I belIeve it wasn't attainable in live but it's here, I'll try to find it for you in a few hours.

There's also the nurgle chosen npc and all his armor pieces, but the dev team still needs to work on pulling them apart and then deciding how to implement and distribute them.

Fallenkezef

Post#3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Yeah I drool at the herald.

The one I have seen that I like most is two forward pointing horns and no tzeentch runes.
Alea iacta est

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#4 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:39 pm

I used to be able to glitch my character model until I had the special edition heads- for the Marauder and chosen player model it's the mutated face with an eyeball on the forehead, but no one else can see it so it's pointless.

Haskr

Post#5 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 pm

There is a nice helm from the Waagboss Quest in Tier 3, I call him "smiley":

Also there is a nice one handed "mutated" axe skin from one of the epic weapon quests in tier 3

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#6 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:28 pm

^ That's the helmet I was thinking of

manamajeff
Banned

Post#7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 pm

there is a helm from troll country from influence from the chapter where you fly to, 2nd or 3rd reward, pretty basic look.. also the annihilator one is pretty basic

Tesq

Post#8 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:48 pm

in future will be relased cosmetic gear and chosen for sure will have access to gods related armor such as nurgle one you can see on npc (but it gona be a bit of time , need client controll and then they will have to plan how relase those itiems).

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#9 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:18 am

Haskr wrote:There is a nice helm from the Waagboss Quest in Tier 3, I call him "smiley":

Also there is a nice one handed "mutated" axe skin from one of the epic weapon quests in tier 3
That helm is exactly what I want, thankyou!
Alea iacta est