Recent Topics

Ads

[Cimator/Leaky] Videos

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ragafury

Re: [Cimator] Bright Wizard

Post#31 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:24 pm

manamajeff wrote:Hao noob, leaky noob, zerg noob
Legit account brodinski.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#32 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Tesq wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:Slayer AoE dps were heavily crippled due to AoE proc nerfs. ID, Flurry every 1-2 sec generated alot of extra dmg with BW and WP in the group.
There's still some utillity of having mdps as it bypasses HTL however. And undefendeble SL and AP buff is good utillity aswell. Theres some merit to run them in a few numbers.
i also image that maruaders are what reduces the number of melee into any wb orderside (or wl/sw/eng), 100% armor pen redution mean any melee attack gona do very few dmg , the only way to have reliable dmg is with rampage since it gona at least go trought the parry walls or go into the magic casters.

feel like mara/slay balanced out in def vs off capcity. slay/squig get the CD increase sheningans, BW/mara have the m2 ista drop, sh are effective vs low armor(slayer) and bw bypass armor (mara mostro sheningans). I dont think there is another wb construction effective right now other than these 2.
The thing with Maras is that they suck in fewer numbers but after a threashold they get better the more of thenm you have. 2 Maras in the warband isn't gonna have much impact but once you reach 6 or more you start seing consistancy in the AP drain, Morale Drain and aswell bigger M2 dump and the more of them you run the worse Physical damage becomes on Order side due to the Monstr stance. The morale drain is also a must to deal with BW's and BW is a must to deal with Maras. So here you can see that the problem is due to a rock takes sisscor were sisscor also take rock scenario.
This is the ressault of nerfs having other unsuspected ballancing efekts then they were targeted for.

kindred4080

Post#33 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: The thing with Maras is that they suck in fewer numbers but after a threashold they get better the more of thenm you have. 2 Maras in the warband isn't gonna have much impact but once you reach 6 or more you start seing consistancy in the AP drain, Morale Drain and aswell bigger M2 dump and the more of them you run the worse Physical damage becomes on Order side due to the Monstr stance. The morale drain is also a must to deal with BW's and BW is a must to deal with Maras. So here you can see that the problem is due to a rock takes sisscor were sisscor also take rock scenario.
This is the ressault of nerfs having other unsuspected ballancing efekts then they were targeted for.
Mara doesn't drain ap.
We tried 4 mara in wb... It suck balls.
2 at most. It is basically low dmg output.
Mara can't affect enemy's melee dps.
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Tesq

Post#34 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:25 pm

@road, aye i agree with the scaling thing but both wb construction feel like pretty similar, for exemple if there was some element which counter another that would be ok but both realm wb construction present some direct /opposite counter and exatly same skills, at the same times those skills are balance breaker /realm balancer and also what left other inter-realm classes outside of wb. So for exemple,

choppa/wl are famous to be long per se inssufficent aoe classes, while slayer/mara are the only aoe melee you bring, then there is wh/we sich.

-i mean CD increase/decrease
-100% bypassing something
-100% immune to something

Maybe those tools are all way too good, in a logic where something move a bit the x to a x+0.001 instead of multiply the X it's easier to balance all the things in game. It's pretty fun anyway see how meta evolved during years, some stuff change but some things never, based on the above pattern the wb construction is getting more and more similar to the end of live server with some exceptions.

cimator

Post#35 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Dont discuss it here if possible, getting kinda offtopic
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

Scrilian

Post#36 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Exactly, every thread is balance thread. Next video when? :V
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

cimator

Post#37 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 pm

2 weeks
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

dansari

Post#38 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:52 pm

<Salt Factory>

Ads
Arcrival

Re: [Cimator/Leaky] Videos

Post#39 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:27 pm

/applaud
I am not sure if it’s the pink onesie or the music but I found it entertaining
It's OK to heal a Slayer! :mrgreen:

Bignusty

Post#40 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Tesq wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 am Seems engi /slayer/bw meta as always or i miss something?

I'm a bit curious since everyone is so anti-slayer for wb while here i see 2 of em; i assume rampage/procs/CD increase stuff it's still a thing after all...
Engi are s**** they are better at climb mountain but yeah Slayers/BW is meta . We fought a 24 man city last night 4 slayers mele train no brain easy win.