Recent Topics

Ads

T1 and then nothing, but suffering

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

Re: T1 and then nothing, but suffering

Post#21 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:34 pm

I ran my lowly level 16 warrior priest out in Chaos Wastes within a 6-man with 5 level 40s. Spent the whole night hiding and healing only dying twice. We took the zone and roamed as usual, cept I had to be more careful as a lowly healer. I made four renown ranks that night, got a gold bag, and had a hell of a lot of fun.

I think your issue is you don't have a group. You need a solid group on coms with good players to have fun in this game.. that is, unless your idea of fun is zerging the BOs in a PuG warband and wiping to organized players.

All that said, I usually play late night NA times, so it may be different for you.

Ads
Foomy44

Post#22 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Do all these people complaining about being useless when under 40 think that the other realm is filled exclusively with rank 40 characters? You guys realize there are just as many underleveled guys on both sides right? Seems fair to me.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

WorstNovak
Banned

Post#23 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 am

Foomy44 wrote:Do all these people complaining about being useless when under 40 think that the other realm is filled exclusively with rank 40 characters? You guys realize there are just as many underleveled guys on both sides right? Seems fair to me.
Can you seriously not identify the gaping holes in your logic?

grendel1892

Post#24 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:27 am

Que for SC's they are fun and rewarding and you wont face any l40 Toons. You will still die though, so get a group together and Que up. learn which classes work the best together! It's amazing and fun!
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

Sulorie

Post#25 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:36 am

Just kill r40 players, especially with aao bonus. You get a shitload rp on kills as lowrank.
Dying is no option.

Scottx125

Post#26 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 am

Honestly you want to level fast? Grind in pve till level 36. Then get beastlord gear, ruin gear, epic weapon. Then you can start focusing on RvR and SC's at level 40. You can get from 16-36 in about 2-4 days, depending on how heavy you grind. It's boring af but if you want fast you gotta suffer.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Foomy44

Post#27 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 pm

WorstNovak wrote:
Foomy44 wrote:Do all these people complaining about being useless when under 40 think that the other realm is filled exclusively with rank 40 characters? You guys realize there are just as many underleveled guys on both sides right? Seems fair to me.
Almost every WB I am a part of is at least 50% underleveled people and the WB performs fine. Being underleveled does not make you useless. This idea of "I'm low leveled and undergeared but I should be able to 1v1 anyone anyways" is a bit ridiculous. FTR, OP made claims like "It looks like some bug destroyed other tears and now you have to be either under lvl 16 or above lvl 40 to play the bloody game." Don't see how my statement is significantly less logical than this one.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

WorstNovak
Banned

Post#28 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 pm

Foomy44 wrote:
WorstNovak wrote:
Almost every WB I am a part of is at least 50% underleveled people and the WB performs fine. Being underleveled does not make you useless. This idea of "I'm low leveled and undergeared but I should be able to 1v1 anyone anyways" is a bit ridiculous. FTR, OP made claims like "It looks like some bug destroyed other tears and now you have to be either under lvl 16 or above lvl 40 to play the bloody game." Don't see how my statement is significantly less logical than this one.
That's an extremely roundabout way of saying, "Yes, I cannot identify the gaping holes in my logic."

Ads
Darks63

Post#29 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:31 am

Just run with the pack until Rank 40 and if your caught are alone expect to die.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.