Recent Topics

Ads

Come on Order

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
chudasvi

Come on Order

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Good evening !

Well lets be honest. I am a bit disappointed these days with order players. No one plays orvr or scs. Everyone is farming all day. I think we all are fully geared to play rvr. But still people spend their time in Altdorf. If your reason to be there is because of gold... well, who is gonna buy those things if everyone already has gear? My opinion is to stop bloody farming and start playing together.. finally. Or just start enjoying game with your guild mates? I dont know guys...

What do you think ?

Ads
Dragorn7200

Re: Come on Order

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

But not everyone is geared tho

chudasvi

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Of course some people are not. But most of them are! They are just there to earn gold. I..... I just dont see the point. For me (i hope for other players as well) i play this game to enjoy rvr as it used to be. I dont want 10000 gold on my acc. You know what i mean?

Nastylicious

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Well T1 starts to get boring after a while now i really want t2 and groups ui No more broken classes so you can enjoy i heard many starting to feel the same way

chudasvi

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Lets hope it wont become just another farming zone.

Nastylicious

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Well it will cuz this is Not Warhammer online anymore this is RoR Farmhammer 2015

Dragorn7200

Post#7 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

chudasvi wrote:Of course some people are not. But most of them are! They are just there to earn gold. I..... I just dont see the point. For me (i hope for other players as well) i play this game to enjoy rvr as it used to be. I dont want 10000 gold on my acc. You know what i mean?
Of course i get your point and i agree i also play the game to enjoy the RvR and the game as it is. but the reason people need gold is because most of people need to buy their gear from the action house just because most of the gear like Bloody,Gale etc.. have low dropchance and strength items are ridiculously expensive on the action house, I mean not everybody is rich and most of ppl farm the gear just becuase they want to have the best possible items before they enter RvR/Scenarios.

chudasvi

Post#8 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Nastylicious wrote:Well it will cuz this is Not Warhammer online anymore this is RoR Farmhammer 2015

:D Love that! :D

Ads
Dragorn7200

Post#9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:07 pm

lol farmhammer online

Nastylicious

Post#10 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Well it is Prove me that iam wrong :P