Recent Topics

Ads

Server status: Up or Down?

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darosh
Banned

Re: Server is Down

Post#801 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 am

wargrimnir wrote:Usually we're looking at 3am-6am EST for someone to stick the little hampster back on his wheel of doom.
Please, oh please, find a way to swap Skaven models with low res hampster sprites on doomwheels, even if just for a day.

Ads
Yardy

Post#802 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 am

wargrimnir wrote:Usually we're looking at 3am-6am EST for someone to stick the little hampster back on his wheel of doom.
Can't you just spam call and text them like a crazy person until they wake up and do what you want???? It works on my wife...................
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

omarabouda11

Post#803 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:21 am

Cant wait for it get back up....

dtjror

Post#804 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:25 am

What about just doing scheduled reboots until the memory leak sources are better understood and fixed? Do one every day at around 6:00 pm US EST to get us American gits through the night.

BlackRobe

Post#805 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:32 am

Server is online but LogIn Server still red and couldn't connect. Same procedere as every 2-3 days atm (certificates in dec/jan, loginserver, certificates end of feb, loginserver) and only 1 can fix it? are the devs thinking about to give the operation code to more as 1 so the other one can fix it too?

Stynkfyst28
Suspended

Post#806 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:34 am

guess another night I won't get to play like 3 nights in a row for me

Wuu

Post#807 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:30 am

Ok. I'm not the only one, then.

akenatoth

Post#808 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 am

Darosh wrote:
Please, oh please, find a way to swap Skaven models with low res hampster sprites on doomwheels, even if just for a day.
That looks like a Guinea Pig not a hamster btw

Ads
Sedok

Post#809 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 am

Stynkfyst28 wrote:need to give more people like wargrimer to fix these issues because it happens a lot during NA time periods and gets annoying to get off work at night and can't play till 3am my time when they finally get it back up. should have a team for both time zones to fix this.
I don't want to be difficult, but this is a significant problem that needs to be addressed, Grim. I'm trying to get more NA people to play, but having the server go offline during NA prime-time continuously is not endearing new players to the game. I can only use the "Alpha" excuse so much before they move on to another MMO.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Dedoan

Post#810 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 am

BlackRobe wrote:Server is online but LogIn Server still red and couldn't connect. Same procedere as every 2-3 days atm (certificates in dec/jan, loginserver, certificates end of feb, loginserver) and only 1 can fix it? are the devs thinking about to give the operation code to more as 1 so the other one can fix it too?
what is a solution ?