Recent Topics

Ads

Heal debuff and character self heals.

Let's talk about... everything else
Raggaz

Heal debuff and character self heals.

Post#1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Several characters receive debuff on healing, 50% reduction healing received, all healing used on them, all healing cast by them, ect.

Characters also receive self healing abilities. Like choppa/slayer get a tactic and ability for healing. Ib/blackguard receive an ability for healing on hate, Wh/We receive a self healing ability, ect.

Do the debuffs that cause a 50% healing debuff apply to these character abilities? Or does that 50% heal debuff only apply to caster type healer abilites?

Ads
Coma

Re: Heal debuff and character self heals.

Post#2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:44 pm

If I remener right (haven't checked on this server in game but I've also not seen any info about it being changed from live)...

healing debuff appply to all form of healing (direct, hot, proc) except those that are based on % of damage inflicted.

with your given examples...

Slayer/choppa rune of absorbition/furious choppin are not affacted by heal debuff but taking chances/longer and stroger are affected.
IB/BG grumble an'mutter/bolstering anger are affecte by healing debuff, IB avenging the debt is affected too but BG feeding on weakness is not afected.
WH/WE Sanctified bullet/kiss of doom are not affected but WE bathing in blood is...

this is how it worked in live... and I've not seen any reference to it being changed here... but I also didn't take my time to test it ^^'

Manatikik

Post#3 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Last I heard Lifetaps were not affected by any HD (dok/wp and am/sham) but this was awhile ago
<Montague><Capulet>

Raggaz

Post#4 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Sounds confusing. Got in a 1vs1 with a choppa. The heal debuff I have didnt seem to effect his healing. He was obviously using the heal tactic.
I will just figure character abilities arnt affected by the debuffs.

Nekkma

Post#5 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Did you even read Coma's post? He explain why the choppa selfheal is not affected by heal debuff.

Edit: Regarding furious choppin
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Panzerkasper

Post#6 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Raggaz wrote:Sounds confusing. Got in a 1vs1 with a choppa. The heal debuff I have didnt seem to effect his healing. He was obviously using the heal tactic.
I will just figure character abilities arnt affected by the debuffs.
You wouldnt have noticed the heal tactic, even without a HD its pretty garbage. Furious choppin is not effected by HDs in any form.

Generally you can say that every heal that requires you to hit an enemy target is a lifetap and thus is not effected by any HDs whatsoever.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Arteker616

Post#7 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Manatikik wrote:Last I heard Lifetaps were not affected by any HD (dok/wp and am/sham) but this was awhile ago
they were always affected by inc hd .

Toldavf

Post#8 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Arteker616 wrote:
Manatikik wrote:Last I heard Lifetaps were not affected by any HD (dok/wp and am/sham) but this was awhile ago
That's not true, life taps have always healed for a set amount based on their damage.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Arteker616 wrote:
Wrong. Lifetaps can only be reduced by detaunt, absorb, avoidance, guard. Healdebuff have no effect.
Dying is no option.

Arteker616

Post#10 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 am

Toldavf wrote:
Arteker616 wrote:
That's not true, life taps have always healed for a set amount based on their damage.
played a shaman and am taper back on ex mode, for quite a big time , incoming healdebuf always affected it .and im prety sure outgoing still affect the ammount healed of transfer essence and sigmar radiance , cannot say for sure on these 2 since duel is disabled and i cannot test either with dok or wp .
Edit asked a friend and for sure outgoing doesnt seems to affect radiance on urself wouldneed more tests with a inc and another subject but kinda hard with chats disabled