Ads

Castle Lord Fights

Let's talk about... everything else
Komode

Re: Castle Lord Fights

Post#31 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
Darosh wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote: THe AM is Zerg/Phalanx, why am I not surprised?
Plenty of big issues have been resolved solely because Hao and his minions pushed things to the very limits, recorded it and rubbed it into everyone's faces. So yeah, there is little reason to be surprised ~ they are consistent, even if their schtick includes occassional trolls.
Pushing the envelope I respect, being dicls about it, not so much.
It's no councidence that a fair few forumites banned for shitposting and trolling, including Hao himself, come from that guild.

Anyhow, it's hard to nail down how much of the resetting truly is deliberate.
Tbh, its hard only for you :)
If you dont know something this does not mean that it does not exist. You are just distracting people from the main problem by your righteous dissatisfaction of methods how people trying to solve an issue. Its cute, but please, take up a more useful business, try to CONTRIBUTE smth more than just that hate, thank you :)
Phalanx/Zerg
Atrocob - Engineer 40/50+
Kuporoz - BW 40/50+
Larkuz - BO 40/50+
Larkus - Mara 40/49
Komet - SH 40/54+
Fellow - BG 40/40+
Uglic - Shaman 40/50+

Ads
CptPiggy

Post#32 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:42 pm

oki im finished with keeps untill it will not be fixed.20 min killing high pass lord and some random dude on bottom floor healed some1 from upstairs by mistake and he reseted at 15% left. if it would be like old times Keep lord HP none would happen .after that people gave up killing lord as its pointless PVE wasting time and some people can play only 2-3h per day and after that they get zero.

tiarna

Post#33 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 pm

orvr is for fight people, 40 min that push 4 button on high pass lord.. and its 80%..

hope dev find a solution..

CountTalabecland

Post#34 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:55 pm

So the lord in High Pass just reset at less than 15% health (i dont remember the exact number) after half an hour of beating on it. I was in Kriser's PUG wb and he did a lot of communicating to make sure everyone properly positioned themselves and everything was going fine with no resets. Then randomly the lord aggroed to Vespa (must be some healer bc tanks cant aggro through floor thank Sigmar), then shouted out like 6 names in less than 1 second and finally re=aggroed on Utherr the healer in my grp in the normal way. Why does the lord cycle through so many ppl that fast?

Idk who or where Vespa was (not sure if this was who reset but it was the last name the lord called before shouting all those names out in a row) ,but after half an hour of fighting this person is able to wander in and pull aggro from what appeared to be the first floor?

That has to be a bug and if it isn't this system is far too harsh. People were already hesitant about taking half an hour to fight a lord for an empty zone just so we could go to Praag. These lord fights are just too uncontrollable and spending half an hour of time that you were already not going to get rewarded for bc keep was empty is infuriating. In sum, it kills the incentive to siege in orvr in mid tier in non-prime time. Might as well just wait till 8:00 pm to log or run around an empty lake avoiding the siege.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Fallenkezef

Post#35 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Live was always a mix of pve/pvp. T1 had npc's on the BO's and there was a dungeon as early as rank 10.

You had a natural progression that taught pve tactics and how to deal with keep lords. I have watched keep takes carefully of late and noticed many, if not most, of the folks healing/dpsing on stairs or outside lord room tend to be lowbies.

I do wonder if it's a l2p issue with new players theown into mixed tier keep attacks with little real experience rather than nefarious x-realming trolls.

Maybe bringing back T1 npcs or the T10 dungeon will help the learning curve?
Alea iacta est

tionblack

Post#36 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Castle Lord Fights horribly bugged and is a waste of time in my opinion.Completly chaotic and nuts given the number of players and randomnesss it can reset easily.Avoiding keep lord fights until its fixed.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

xanderous

Post#37 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Just a thought but maybe instead of having the lord propel itself to some random players like a chicken being launched on a rubber band, maybe give the lord the ability to rift/pull a player towards him, wouldn't that fix the issue entirely, no need to reset. Healer is over healing, so he gets rifted, could even add a stun on its rotation, so he can kill him if the player is a yolo solo.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

CptPiggy

Post#38 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 pm

the sad part is that i dont have nothing to do right now in ror. i loved the keep fights now i hate them and the currently pug sc is caledor so either u get 1 or 6 emblems and the most cases its the first option. so i will be playing ships now :D

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 pm

xanderous wrote:Just a thought but maybe instead of having the lord propel itself to some random players like a chicken being launched on a rubber band, maybe give the lord the ability to rift/pull a player towards him, wouldn't that fix the issue entirely, no need to reset. Healer is over healing, so he gets rifted, could even add a stun on its rotation, so he can kill him if the player is a yolo solo.
That is a surprisingly good, common sense idea.
Alea iacta est

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#40 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

+1 add range skill that pulls or insta kills whoever aggroes lord by more than 30 yards
gud idea
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86