Patch Notes 24/03/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#11 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am

Foomy44 wrote:
davispeed wrote:No love for destro..... sad panda...
Guardian WL nerfs = much love for destro IMO.

I'm a big fan of the WL changes, guardian needed help in WBs and nerfs in small scale and seems like that's exactly what's happened here, looking forward to finding some roamers to see how bad these changes hurt their builds.
OH is it? Thumbs up then! :D
]

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#12 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:18 am

With the change to trainer's can you please put renown trainer's in keeps. Currently there is only career trainer's.

ashton007

Post#13 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 am

Maybe its just me, but I cant really imagine how "AnywhereTrainer" wasnt inteded to work ...anywhere.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#14 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:42 am

ashton007 wrote:Maybe its just me, but I cant really imagine how "AnywhereTrainer" wasnt inteded to work ...anywhere.
You mean Mythic couldn't (or didn't bother to) fix a glaring exploit during live to the point that it became so overwhelmingly commonplace that people grew to accept it as intended game implementation?

Pretty obvious it wasn't intended. Trainers wouldn't exist if it were intended. You would just train skills anywhere. Some clever addon dev deconstructed the API, found an exploitable avenue, and did the thing. Didn't make Mythic money to patch it, and I'd bet by the time they figured out how enough people were using it they would have only pissed off more people and caused them to quit, which is the opposite of breathing life into a perpetually dying game.

Luckily we hold no such reservations towards your dirty money and filthy wallets. Fixing things will continue.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

KafeenRush

Post#15 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:42 am

The WL's new ability Champion's Protector stated it was core in the notes. The in-game tooltip reflects this as well yet it is made to be purchased halfway up the Guardian tree? Which is correct?

daniilpb

Post#16 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:44 am

Since an ability to respec on the move was a vital part of gameplay, could we ask devs to place some trainers into WCs and some SCs at least in 6v6s ones where it was used the most. Please?
Thank you in advance
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#17 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 am

daniilpb wrote:Since an ability to respec on the move was a vital part of gameplay, could we ask devs to place some trainers into WCs and some SCs at least in 6v6s ones where it was used the most. Please?
Thank you in advance
It certainly is not a vital part of the gameplay for anyone that didn't use the addon. Brand new world my dude.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

KafeenRush

Post#18 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:47 am

Torquemadra wrote:
KafeenRush wrote:The WL's new ability Champion's Protector stated it was core in the notes. The in-game tooltip reflects this as well yet it is made to be purchased halfway up the Guardian tree? Which is correct?
?
New Ability added - Champions' Protection - 9 points in Path of the Guardian.
Fairly positive it said core when first posted ;) the in-game tooltip also still shows core. If it is intended to be a 9 skill ability, the tooltip needs changing.

Ads
Nirawen

Post#19 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:50 am

Spoiler:
LOL Nerf WL.....
the devs have still listened to the mistresses destro .... the end of ror.

it's getting worse and worse, they cry, some time after class is nerf...
you know what delete all classes orders and played that between destro :)

All Devs play Destro ????? Rordestro the new game

I think it's time to trace some information to stop the bleeding of this beautiful game originally.
trash
Last edited by Nirawen on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 am

KafeenRush wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
KafeenRush wrote:The WL's new ability Champion's Protector stated it was core in the notes. The in-game tooltip reflects this as well yet it is made to be purchased halfway up the Guardian tree? Which is correct?
?
New Ability added - Champions' Protection - 9 points in Path of the Guardian.
Fairly positive it said core when first posted ;) the in-game tooltip also still shows core. If it is intended to be a 9 skill ability, the tooltip needs changing.
we cant edit tooltips currently