Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/03/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mikke

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#51 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:22 am

Jildaz wrote:"Keep claiming is a maybe a bit expensive tho, i dont know how rich can a guild be, but 300 golds seems like a massive investment for a RR buff.
Time for big guilds. 3 men guilds have to vanish.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#52 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:30 am

Good changes
Alea iacta est

Argot

Post#53 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:40 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Vayra wrote:Overall very nice changes, but the following makes me sad:
You can now only respec mastery and renown if within range of the relevant trainer.
May have been an exploit but it was very convenient being able to respec in any WC and not having to run back to IC.
Yeah, if that was the only reason we might have let it slide for a while. Think more nefariously.
Was bug with armor sets giving specialization point been fixed as well or every time after changing single jewelry i will have to visit trainer?

peterthepan3

Post#54 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:44 am

daniilpb wrote:Since an ability to respec on the move was a vital part of gameplay, could we ask devs to place some trainers into WCs and some SCs at least in 6v6s ones where it was used the most. Please?
Thank you in advance

this. it's a huge loss. please have some trainers in sc or the effects are going to be pretty huge. being able to spec to better your chances in a 6v6 is an incredibly important thing. I ask you to at least consider this.

anywhere trainer is something that should have been made part of vanila war download. it's incredibly convenient and allows you to respec on the move without having to fly to altdorf all the time. sad times.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Acidic

Post#55 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:46 am

Lots of changes and back on the balance road.
Looking forward to seeing the impact of the changes.

Sulorie

Post#56 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
this. it's a huge loss. please have some trainers in sc or the effects are going to be pretty huge. being able to spec to better your chances in a 6v6 is an incredibly important thing.
When dueling on live ppl didn't respec for every single opponent. :)
Dying is no option.

Fallenkezef

Post#57 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
daniilpb wrote:Since an ability to respec on the move was a vital part of gameplay, could we ask devs to place some trainers into WCs and some SCs at least in 6v6s ones where it was used the most. Please?
Thank you in advance

this. it's a huge loss. please have some trainers in sc or the effects are going to be pretty huge. being able to spec to better your chances in a 6v6 is an incredibly important thing. I ask you to at least consider this.

anywhere trainer is something that should have been made part of vanila war download. it's incredibly convenient and allows you to respec on the move without having to fly to altdorf all the time. sad times.
Awww, you can't spec to beat a specific enemy team anymore? It's so bad now you have to actualy WORK now and create a joat team.
Alea iacta est

peterthepan3

Post#58 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 am

Sulorie wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
this. it's a huge loss. please have some trainers in sc or the effects are going to be pretty huge. being able to spec to better your chances in a 6v6 is an incredibly important thing.
When dueling on live ppl didn't respec for every single opponent. :)
bad duelists? the idea is you respec to better your chances. it's a normal concept in most other games that allow for dual speccing.

previously you could get a pop vs a ranged comp, respec accordingly, then get a pop vs a melee comp and respec accordingly again.

and fallen I will take your comments with a pinch of salt, mate. that screenshot of your chosen forever embedded in my mind. it's obvious that you wouldn't understand the implications of such a change in an environment you have never set foot in, so let's leave it at that.

tldr I understand that it was a bug technically , however, it was hugely convenient to all.. alas! may we have career trainers in sc as it affects sc more than anything else ?
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Olderico

Post#59 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:57 am

Manatikik wrote:So anywhere trainer no longer works from any NPC?

Pumped to see the rvr campaign rolling forward again.
Anywere trainer was made in the past, as an addon to help u to build ur renow and try ur choise before u get them at the trainer.
the starter intention dont was : train ur char "anywhere".

But most important, did u guys have fix the visual bug on renow trainer and this addon?
tks
" you don't Know HOW is INJUSTICE this Country "

Panzerkasper

Post#60 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:02 am

peterthepan3 wrote:bad duelists? the idea is you respec to better your chances. it's a normal concept in most other games that allow for dual speccing.

previously you could get a pop vs a ranged comp, respec accordingly, then get a pop vs a melee comp and respec accordingly again.

and fallen I will take your comments with a pinch of salt, mate. that screenshot of your chosen forever embedded in my mind. it's obvious that you wouldn't understand the implications of such a change in an environment you have never set foot in, so let's leave it at that.

tldr I understand that it was a bug technically , however, it was hugely convenient to all.. alas! may we have career trainers in sc as it affects sc more than anything else ?
War is about working with the resources you have, my friend. I guess you have to be prepared for everything now.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen