Recent Topics

Ads

Pleasure.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rookishereJP

Pleasure.

Post#1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:32 am

Hi, long time Warhammer Fantasy fan here, I played this game for a brief time whilst in high school, I played a zealot on Live servers and had a blast. I miss this game, and wanted to find a way to reconnect with it, and found myself here. I should be logging in here soon to make a character, granted I figure out an issue that has been plaguing me (hoping to resolve it) but that's neither here nor there.

So coming back, I wanted to try something a little different from what I played on live, part of me really wants to play Shaman (so I can still heal), but I'm also debating about being a big ol' dumb choppa , and give em' a good smashin wiff me axe. :mrgreen: I'm very much a destruction junkie, I tend to love their designs and character tropes. I guess coming back a question I do have is which is more fun? Shaman or Choppa with how the current game state is :) thanks a bunch in advanced, and nice to meet you all!

Ads
Cylwen

Re: Pleasure.

Post#2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 pm

There us a lack of mdps so Choppa please!
I love this game and the server community. Thank you to the RoR staff.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

choppa!!! shaman is pretty cool too
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Fey

Post#4 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:28 pm

If you play Choppa you want to make friends fast. I expect Hym and Da Wolf Ridaz are eager for new blood. Imo destro needs dps, at least NA.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan