Recent Topics

Ads

Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Tournament [2nd June]

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DokB

Re: Fusion Sports League - 6v6 Nights

Post#61 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:44 am

Did anyone record it for those who missed it?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
daniilpb

Post#62 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am

DokB wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:44 am Did anyone record it for those who missed it?
You should check stream recordings. First fight Fusion vs LoB is there for sure
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Afterlife92

Post#63 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am

Quality event, was fun watching it. Props to Jono for organizing these events and trying to keep up the scene.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Zanilos

Post#64 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 am

#metoo

Greenbeast

Post#65 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am

It was fun to watch on your stream. I wish there was a gm in spectator mode, who could stream the event. I hope more destruction premades will come next event.
Thank you for organizing it.

Gravord

Post#66 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Good job organizing event.

As promised my few suggestion:
- change system from "tournament" to "league" - its just too big organizational burden, teams colapse because their members have to wait too long between fights, personally didnt got to fight even half des teams because they were already gone, etc.
- in league system teams register for the duration and over course of 2-3 weeks everyone fight vs everyone
- 1 match per day tops ( 2 won fights = 1 match) - keeps it fresh for both spectators and fighting teams
- could be done as almost daily event, scheduled hour, break from regular pvp to participate or watch 6vs6
- if new team register while league is already in progress theres no problem with catching up their matches
- when all fights are done top order team meets top destro team for the grand finale battle
- second highest ranked teams of both sides meet up day before grand finale to fight for 3rd position
- after finals 2-3 weeks break and can repeat

peterthepan3

Post#67 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Gravord wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:56 pm Good job organizing event.

- change system from "tournament" to "league" - its just too big organizational burden, teams colapse because their members have to wait too long between fights, personally didnt got to fight even half des teams because they were already gone, etc.
- in league system teams register for the duration and over course of 2-3 weeks everyone fight vs everyone
- 1 match per day tops ( 2 won fights = 1 match) - keeps it fresh for both spectators and fighting teams
- could be done as almost daily event, scheduled hour, break from regular pvp to participate or watch 6vs6
- if new team register while league is already in progress theres no problem with catching up their matches
- when all fights are done top order team meets top destro team for the grand finale battle
- second highest ranked teams of both sides meet up day before grand finale to fight for 3rd position

Good points. I did try to do a league before, but it sorta flopped, hence why in OP i said that this event was just gonna be a few fights without any strict structural system.

Given the interest and turnout yesterday, however, I am tempted to try the league approach. However, I will readily admit that I would need help in orchestrating this; it is an arduous task to both stream, organise and partake in the event simultaneously =P

Gravord

Post#68 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Good points. I did try to do a league before, but it sorta flopped, hence why in OP i said that this event was just gonna be a few fights without any strict structural system.

Given the interest and turnout yesterday, however, I am tempted to try the league approach. However, I will readily admit that I would need help in orchestrating this; it is an arduous task to both stream, organise and partake in the event simultaneously =P
1 fight a day rule would help ease up effort needed a lot :)
Forgot to add, league system would allow additional benefits - stronger teams meeting up with less renowned/experienced/newly made ones could use wider rosters of their own team members and give them good practice in 6vs6 while those theoretically weaker teams would get good training and better taste for 6vs6.

Ads
Gravord

Post#69 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Btw im still open for mid tier 6vs6 if any order team interested. Lower gear/rr cap make it nicely balanced and preparing char for it doesnt take that much of an effort as t4 fights.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26213

peterthepan3

Post#70 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Gravord wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm

1 fight a day rule would help ease up effort needed a lot :)
Forgot to add, league system would allow additional benefits - stronger teams meeting up with less renowned/experienced/newly made ones could use wider rosters of their own team members and give them good practice in 6vs6 while those theoretically weaker teams would get good training and better taste for 6vs6.

Good points. We could do the one fight a day rule, have someone record it from each team, submit results into a league table, and keep it going for a while.