Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 5/5/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darks63

Re: Patch Notes 5/5/2018

Post#41 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:19 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 pm Healers can still single heal pets. I mean, just do a healers job.

Concerning pets, why don't you place your ranged pets where nobody can hit them?
Honest question how often do you find yourself healing pets? Especially turrets/deamons?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#42 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:14 am

I rarely see pets taking any damage, or anything warranting a heal anyways. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention, but I don't see this being an issue worth any emotion. If someone is going out of their way to hit a pet they aren't hitting its owner. *Shrug*
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Herthin

Post#43 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:31 am

@rydiak
If a magus(or engi) is close to the pet he gets a dmg buff over time.
If the pet dies he looses the stack INSTANTLY. If he summons another one he has a cast time of 3sec. + the CD if it has to be the same one, seconds matter.
If a SH looses a pet the lost pet is on CD for 30sec. +considering the ammount of random disappearing squigs... this is a blow in the no-nexiting jibblies, out of running.

Well the resummontime can be nullified... by just sacrificing a tactic slot for it.

Killing pets is a thing, it cripples outgoing damage.
Imo Petclasses was already stressful enough.
Last edited by Herthin on Sun May 06, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sulorie

Post#44 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:31 am

Glorian wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:17 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 pm Healers can still single heal pets. I mean, just do a healers job.
Concerning pets, why don't you place your ranged pets where nobody can hit them?
Well Engi needs his pet in 25 feet range of him to give anything. Where are you going to put a pet in a keep defense position in 30 feet range and near you so you can hit the enemy?
Where do you put your pet if you just summoned it in an SC?
When you have to be within 30ft of an enemy, something I would only do with a tanky spec, the turret could be about 50ft away of your target. I don't see how aoe dmg can hit it there.
In the case someone wants to kill the turret, redeploy it quickly. Apart from pve the resummon tactic is mandatory anyway.
And if someone defends a position with sniper spec, then there is no excuse for losing a pet anyway.

Darks63 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:19 am

Honest question how often do you find yourself healing pets? Especially turrets/deamons?
Healing sh/wl pets is quite normal for me, because they can't properly heal them on their own. Engi/magus pets are different as you have to resummon them all the time, when you keep moving, especially in sc or non-keepsieges in rvr.
I actually prefer the enemy goes on the pet instead of me, because I can resummon it at a better position. In the case I am forced to kite, I have better things to do than worrying about losing my 40%dmg buff.
Dying is no option.

lordofcod34

Post#45 » Sun May 06, 2018 1:24 pm

make something about WP FURY gone like crazy ..... maybe skills drain to much FURY

hogun

Post#46 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:52 am

maybe for talking about engineer and magus you have to play it.
Sulorie - AM
Jux - DoK
Torinna - BG
Hiyoruna - Sorc
Adorae - SW

dont see Magus or engi Sulorie :evil:

aspi engineer needs his turret in the middle of battle. it is obvious that today its turret does not work, turrel instant dépop.

the grenadier ingé, unlike the magus has only intermediate distance attacks, that its turret is taken in AOE or by the first player who takes the time of the 2 shot (a bit more if it's a tank I you the agreement) instantly lose 40% of these damages ... 40% !!! personnaly i dont like this spec, only to leesh RP with napalm but for the magus its a very good spec.

the engineer snipe/magus ... its turret is even more fragile, it takes 16 s before launching its static secance at least 3s after 2s of instante is 21 sec before having made its first secance full damage .. open rvr 21s ... the players have been moved for a long time. in def / attack it still works but be careful in def the turret can no longer target the enemy because it is immediately depop, so we lose the debuff armor to a minimum.

so for all who think that the mechanism different from live is interressent, I will say yes
now I think that these last patch having the objective of probably limited the fart WL / SH made the mechanism of the inge and magus unplayable, it is rude to deconstruct what we managed.
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Panodil

Post#47 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:11 am

Now that engi and magus pet dont get healed with groupheals it should not take aoe damage.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Sulorie

Post#48 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am

hogun wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:52 am maybe for talking about engineer and magus you have to play it.
Sulorie - AM
Jux - DoK
Torinna - BG
Hiyoruna - Sorc
Adorae - SW

dont see Magus or engi Sulorie :evil:
Spoiler:
aspi engineer needs his turret in the middle of battle. it is obvious that today its turret does not work, turrel instant dépop.

the grenadier ingé, unlike the magus has only intermediate distance attacks, that its turret is taken in AOE or by the first player who takes the time of the 2 shot (a bit more if it's a tank I you the agreement) instantly lose 40% of these damages ... 40% !!! personnaly i dont like this spec, only to leesh RP with napalm but for the magus its a very good spec.

the engineer snipe/magus ... its turret is even more fragile, it takes 16 s before launching its static secance at least 3s after 2s of instante is 21 sec before having made its first secance full damage .. open rvr 21s ... the players have been moved for a long time. in def / attack it still works but be careful in def the turret can no longer target the enemy because it is immediately depop, so we lose the debuff armor to a minimum.

so for all who think that the mechanism different from live is interressent, I will say yes
now I think that these last patch having the objective of probably limited the fart WL / SH made the mechanism of the inge and magus unplayable, it is rude to deconstruct what we managed.
Because a signature is a public document, which has to include all existing twinks, right? :roll:
Dying is no option.

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#49 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm Group HoT and group heal did heal pets on live.

This

dansari

Post#50 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:49 pm

footpatrol2 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm Group HoT and group heal did heal pets on live.

This
Torquemadra wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:47 pm As I pointed out, what happened in one stay of WAR was not necessarily what happened in another
<Salt Factory>