Recent Topics

Ads

Incoming ! (unless someone lied to me)

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rodek

Re: Incoming ! (unless someone lied to me)

Post#81 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:17 am

Thank you to all the Devs, admins, and testers who helped bring this to life.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#82 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 am

tazdingo wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm is there any hope of 3D artists being able to add entirely new resources to the game with client control? i haven't been following this topic much

Yes.

Mystriss

Post#83 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:05 am

perche wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm
Torquemadra wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:17 pm
Sedok wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

WAR's history seems to be filled with many baffling design decisions.
To be fair, a lot of what seemed stupid makes sense and wasnt that bad in the overall context of things of how its all constructed, at least pre Carrie. Once Gouskos got the reigns stupidity reigned supreme.

I'm excited to meet someone who's as disgusted with her as I am with carrie gouskos, thx to carry they abandoned the idea of vampire count expansion in exchange for the spin off wrath of heroes.
There was much angst at the scrapping of vamps here as well, even more so if it was for that, which I thought was utter trash. >.<

Sulorie

Post#84 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:47 am

Hargrim wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 am
tazdingo wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm is there any hope of 3D artists being able to add entirely new resources to the game with client control? i haven't been following this topic much

Yes.
A similar question, will you be able to resize items with client control, like making some oversized WE daggers smaller to make them look less like swords? Or shoulder pads of other classes, who look like taken from Warhammer40k space marines.
Dying is no option.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#85 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:07 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:47 am
Hargrim wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 am

Yes.
A similar question, will you be able to resize items with client control, like making some oversized WE daggers smaller to make them look less like swords? Or shoulder pads of other classes, who look like taken from Warhammer40k space marines.
With client control ANY asset of the client can be modified. Its a matter if it should be and when to do it (since development resources are limited)

Osred

Post#86 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:57 am

@Torque

So with the patcher will we expect a swath of skill/balance changes in huge drops or will you be drip feeding over time after they they get more internal testing. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with after all this time. (and the BG WoDs you hinted at)
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

szejoza

Post#87 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

I really look forward to kotbs/chosen mechanic revamp if its gonna happen, auras are dull and nobrainers
Spoiler:

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#88 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Osred wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:57 am @Torque

So with the patcher will we expect a swath of skill/balance changes in huge drops or will you be drip feeding over time after they they get more internal testing. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with after all this time. (and the BG WoDs you hinted at)
Things will need to be tested as well as Im not sure if Torque has all things lined up, if not it will def be a trickle thing as these things takes time.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#89 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:22 pm

I just hope for a tooltip upgrade. It becomes hard to keep track of all the changes. :D
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

perche

Post#90 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 4:18 pm
Mystriss wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:05 am
perche wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

I'm excited to meet someone who's as disgusted with her as I am with carrie gouskos, thx to carry they abandoned the idea of vampire count expansion in exchange for the spin off wrath of heroes.
There was much angst at the scrapping of vamps here as well, even more so if it was for that, which I thought was utter trash. >.<
Gouskos spent all of her time tweeting about xbox achievements and didnt even fulfill her "producer letters", she was part of the ADD generation flitting about and thought making a MOBA was cheap and fast way to League of legends success and that giving a middle finger to the people who had supported WAR was a good business strategy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwjEL6WkZk[/youtube]

:lol:
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.