Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/5/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Patch Notes 26/5/2018

Post#11 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:59 am

Eh and so it goes the way to lv up from t3 to t4....

xD

Btw that x patchnote was permanent, not longperiod, you had a change of plan becausr you inted most likely use it for somethingelse which intrigue me

Ads
snot

Post#12 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am

Glorian wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 am Nice idea with the dummies. There are also some in the Kadrin Valley Warcamp on the shooting range.

Apart from that my autoattack speed seems to be very high when shooting/hitting the dummy. So best dont use them for autoattack increase tactic tests.

Do these have armor/tough or they are also unmitigated?
Kopanaou, Elfas, Kalomoira

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#13 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Nice! Always look forward tho the weekly patches.

Any chance dok/WP beastlord year stats get changed to dmg,

Red eye, and onslaught, ruin can be the alternate heal sets. Be cool if beastlord could be doks alternate dmg set. I recommend changing the willpower stats to str. And changing the 4 pice bonus to str.

This puts in more in line with other classes. Just trying to create more choices. It’s cool to rotate gear. Thanks

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#14 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Nice! Always look forward tho the weekly patches.

Red eye, and onslaught, ruin can be the alternate heal sets. Be cool if beastlord could be doks alternate dmg set. I recommend changing the willpower stats to str. And changing the 4 pice bonus to str.

This puts in more in line with other classes. Just trying to create more choices. It’s cool to rotate gear. Thanks

Hargrim
Developer

Post#15 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:31 pm Nice! Always look forward tho the weekly patches.

What are the Red Eye and Onslaught now?

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#16 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Onslaught is a perfect heal set. Pieces and bonus are heal/defensive. Excellent.

Red eye seems set more for heals, but individual pieces like the armscales and gorget have str.. and the 5th piece bonus is an on hit chance to heal defensive target. (That’s a dps trait)

Ruin: is a complete mix. Individual pieces have str and heal traits, same with bonuses.

Beastlord is a complete mix like ruin but substituting the str for WS.

Red eye and onslaught are I would say overall heal spec. But the other two sets, ruin and beastlord are a mix and fit no category. So recommending ruin stats get pushed to heal stars and beastlord to dps stats. This way heal spec dok can choose anni, conq, redeye, onslaught, ruin and a dps dok can choose between merc, dom, beastlord.

Sorry for the late reply wanted to make sure I had all my information correct.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#17 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Mmm, Dominator is not DMG set for WP/DoK?

Noh

Post#18 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Why one test dummy for a destro and ten for a order?

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#19 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 pm Mmm, Dominator is not DMG set for WP/DoK?

I included that in my post. It’s towards the bottom.

I’m trying to give dok classes several heal choices, several dps choices. Currently ruin and beastlord are not viable so trying to make them viable specs. This doesn’t change class balance it just makes more viable options like any other class.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#20 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 pm

If the dev only want merc/dom to be the only dps set that’s fine.

Make ruin and beastlord heal useful. I could careless which way they go. I just see two useless sets for a dok and trying to make more diverse builds.

Sorry for seeing an error in two sets and trying to correct it.(this mistake was done on live) If feedback is not needed I’ll keep to myself.