Recent Topics

Ads

College of Corruption.

Let's talk about... everything else
Raggaz

College of Corruption.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:47 pm

This is an older sc I barely remember it. I remember you could turn into beasts/demons with abilities and other things.

BUT NOW. I have no idea whats going on. Is there an explanation somewhere? No one Ive asked seems to have any clue.
Do you hold bottom? How you transform?

Should I have looked at wiki before making this thread?! :P :P
:P :P

Ads
dansari

Re: College of Corruption.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:52 pm

I don't think there's anything in the wiki about it.
<Salt Factory>

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm

It's a single flag scenario in a tiny map. There's 4 pillars on the sides called Aqshy Activators that give you a buff.

That's it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nameless

Post#4 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:49 pm

on live at this sc we had some monsterplay involved. I am pretty sure that you can become some BW/sorc alike creature with 4-5 skills that comes instead your normal character skills.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm

We're not doing monsterplay here.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nameless

Post#6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:01 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm We're not doing monsterplay here.
i am not saying you should (i hated it). I am just clearing out what was the live version of the SC. DUE to the floors architecture i think it is very bad designed. I dont like all these melee trains centric sc's. I just hope we will not see anytime soon the boat sc
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Tesq

Post#7 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:01 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm We're not doing monsterplay here.
i am not saying you should (i hated it). I am just clearing out what was the live version of the SC. DUE to the floors architecture i think it is very bad designed. I dont like all these melee trains centric sc's. I just hope we will not see anytime soon the boat sc
yes is a very melee train centric version here on ror in live was less melee train due all those speed buff and monsterplay and 2 less barrier.

maybe add 2 flags instead 1=? it 's very small space domination game currently.

Martok

Post#8 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:54 am

Raggaz wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:47 pmBUT NOW. I have no idea whats going on. Is there an explanation somewhere? No one Ive asked seems to have any clue.

Might be of some help:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#9 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 am

We know how it was on live, I built the aspect of fire in a different way. We're not doing monster play. If you have suggestions or bug / abuse for the map I can try to fix it.
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Tesq

Post#10 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am

Grunbag wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 am We know how it was on live, I built the aspect of fire in a different way. We're not doing monster play. If you have suggestions or bug / abuse for the map I can try to fix it.
i think the problem is that it's a 1 flag sc, it get pretty much hard/imp play vs a heavy melee force like that, the room is small, it is both smalled than isha and there is no room for kite etc.

destruction can kite in spawn partially as firewall allow line of sight (both firewalls didn't in live), as it was designed in live the issue with melee train were tempered by those gimmik (especially lava spped buff), but here is either go melee or go home, and since is a not pug restricted sc and both an event sc ; rdps basically get a bad days. I also played it like 3 days with diff chars and saw zero ranged premade inside (at least worth for me). if it could be put a second flag on upper floor then ppl would spread more and the sc would be more fighted; atm at least for me seems like; destru rush off wc , then get on flag and sc over:

-if they have a melee train no one will be able to remove it from it
-the spawn behind there also give the opportunity to soft targets as healers even in case of get kill to basically ress near flags.
-also casters as sad due los bheind firewall at spawn can cast all their skill behind it and since only des wc is near the flag order cant do this.