Ads

College of Corruption.

Let's talk about... everything else
Zaxxond

Re: College of Corruption.

Post#61 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:20 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:02 pm If I make a second flag , on first floor , order will get even more faster to it , and fight will be only in stairs between first and ground floor
Destru portal for mid floor as order have for groundfloor inside wc.
Both sides have the teleport points on opposing sides on same floors. There is no advantage for either side, when using teleport.
Teleports and a single flag (And it's location) are not an issue in my opinion. This SC is fine. Melee centric, but fine as is. If you are RDPS, you will eat a lot of deaths in this SC.

On Order, using the correct teleport, you can get to the flag before destro.

Ads
Tesq

Post#62 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:20 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:02 pm If I make a second flag , on first floor , order will get even more faster to it , and fight will be only in stairs between first and ground floor
Destru portal for mid floor as order have for groundfloor inside wc.
Both sides have the teleport points on opposing sides on same floors. There is no advantage for either side, when using teleport.
Yes was just responding how the sich would be if everything would be made as i presented it.
Tough no point use those portal for destru. Exit wc and go forward....

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#63 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:42 pm
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 am
Zaxxond wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

Yes. Choppas are able to pull through the stairs in this SC and in other instances. SS and video is needed for bug tracker.
Flags not near the firewall. If people are camping the wall they deserved to get pulled. Smart start on those classes imo.

My quote and response was referencing GTDC pulling through stairs in this SC. GTDC also pulls through other terrain (Too many use cases to list here)

You are saying a bug that is actively being exploited that helps MDPS with a RANGED pull is a "smart start" in a melee centric SC to combat the OP RDPS.

ICONIC thoughts.

Choppa, Magus, Engi, All have a pull its not just one class. Secondly no dps classes are allowed in ICONIC including a choppa.
And its hardly a melee classes, range is always hiding up stairs shooting down below(which the flag is located.) Nor have you ever seen ICONIC complain about any of the SCs because it didn't tailor to one of our individual classes. We assess the map, look at what we have to offer and make it work. In this case the flag is no where near the portal. and if you are spawn camping because you think its fun to farm people all the way to the wc, then YES you deserve to get pulled into the wall and die. If it happened to me i would applaud the clever person that did it.

ICONIC thoughts

Zaxxond

Post#64 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 am

Flags not near the firewall. If people are camping the wall they deserved to get pulled. Smart start on those classes imo.

My quote and response was referencing GTDC pulling through stairs in this SC. GTDC also pulls through other terrain (Too many use cases to list here)

You are saying a bug that is actively being exploited that helps MDPS with a RANGED pull is a "smart start" in a melee centric SC to combat the OP RDPS.

ICONIC thoughts.

Choppa, Magus, Engi, All have a pull its not just one class. Secondly no dps classes are allowed in ICONIC including a choppa.
And its hardly a melee classes, range is always hiding up stairs shooting down below(which the flag is located.) Nor have you ever seen ICONIC complain about any of the SCs because it didn't tailor to one of our individual classes. We assess the map, look at what we have to offer and make it work. In this case the flag is no where near the portal. and if you are spawn camping because you think its fun to farm people all the way to the wc, then YES you deserve to get pulled into the wall and die. If it happened to me i would applaud the clever person that did it.

ICONIC thoughts

I mentioned stairs. Not walls in this SC. ICONIC job on reading comprehension and rambling incoherently whilst making no progress in discussion.

But to answer you, yes. If you are spawn camping and are in range to be pulled/punted into guards, that is a time honored tradition that never gets old. Which I will add has nothing to do with my comment of GTDC pulling through stairs.

Order RDPS who stay on second floor should be welcome sight for Destro in this melee centric map. When Order RDPS start casting from second floor, that means a win for Destro in this SC.

ICONICALLY,

Zaxxy

Sulorie

Post#65 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm
No, you are slower when crossing barrier instead of using left sided portal.
Last edited by Sulorie on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#66 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm
No, you are slower when crossing barrier instead of using keft sided portal.
I mean to mid floor...obviusly

/Facepalm

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#67 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 pm

ICONIC thoughts.

ICONIC thoughts

I mentioned stairs. Not walls in this SC. ICONIC job on reading comprehension and rambling incoherently whilst making no progress in discussion.

But to answer you, yes. If you are spawn camping and are in range to be pulled/punted into guards, that is a time honored tradition that never gets old. Which I will add has nothing to do with my comment of GTDC pulling through stairs.

Order RDPS who stay on second floor should be welcome sight for Destro in this melee centric map. When Order RDPS start casting from second floor, that means a win for Destro in this SC.

ICONICALLY,

Zaxxy
What stairs? both walls have stairs leading up to them so i thought you were refering to them. IF you are on the stairs leading up to the fire wall and are within the range of the pull. If you are talking about a different stairs and being on the bottom floor and someone pulled through the roof or something then yeah.

In conclusion this SC is refreshing, this SC like EC is refreshing. People are forced to fight, no kiting back to WC, no chasing someone for miles. Just straight up fight to the death.

Tesq

Post#68 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 pm

ICONIC thoughts

ICONICALLY,

Zaxxy
What stairs? both walls have stairs leading up to them so i thought you were refering to them. IF you are on the stairs leading up to the fire wall and are within the range of the pull. If you are talking about a different stairs and being on the bottom floor and someone pulled through the roof or something then yeah.

In conclusion this SC is refreshing, this SC like EC is refreshing. People are forced to fight, no kiting back to WC, no chasing someone for miles. Just straight up fight to the death.

"no kiting back in wc" is a thing, "no space to kite or spread "the fight is another one, stop with the extremism once again in this game please...allow moRe playstyle into action everywhere...STOP to bottleneck aswell, i tought it was a common agreement ground for the whole games....

Ads
Martok

Post#69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm

There is another solution to all of this. If you don't like College of Corruption, then don't que for College of Corruption. But what do I know...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Tesq

Post#70 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Martok wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm There is another solution to all of this. If you don't like College of Corruption, then don't que for College of Corruption. But what do I know...
and not do the event but what ppl know....