Recent Topics

Ads

New Launcher Issues

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Doomkitten

Re: New Launcher Issues

Post#471 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:44 pm

I followed instructions on restarts and other details from this thread. Once it settled down with manifests and verifying files there seemed no further issues. I think it took three more times completely closing out and restarting. Can't drop a PM, but wanted to express my gratitude. Thanks for all the hard work!

Ads
Martok

Post#472 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:58 pm

I went through the new set of downloads and now every time I attempt to connect I get the same "Your Account Is Not Active" message.

What is the work around here?

EDIT: Ok I got in, all seems to be working fine.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Zizzelfizz

Post#473 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello! After launching the new launcher I do not see any char textures and the ground in the game is pitch black. What went wrong? Furthermore the launcher loads every time again all data after the restart

Argot

Post#474 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:17 pm

after all this shiny new launcher update i started expiriencing some wierd graphical issues

https://youtu.be/Cjzs2cqxEBA

32-bit executable works just fine. ofc if you are ok with every half an hour game crashes and performance drop down

any suggestions plz?

ps: besides this video capture software like OBS Studio or Nvidia Shadowplay just wont work on NEW 64-bit executable. so i have to use old Fraps

Glorian

Post#475 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:17 pm after all this shiny new launcher update i started expiriencing some wierd graphical issues
32-bit executable works just fine. ofc if you are ok with every half an hour game crashes and performance drop down
any suggestions plz?
ps: besides this video capture software like OBS Studio or Nvidia Shadowplay just wont work on NEW 64-bit executable. so i have to use old Fraps
There was a suggestion to switch the Exe to be run in Windows XP compatibility mode.

Argot

Post#476 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm
Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:17 pm after all this shiny new launcher update i started expiriencing some wierd graphical issues
any suggestions plz?
There was a suggestion to switch the Exe to be run in Windows XP compatibility mode.
no effect sadly man

Glorian

Post#477 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm
any suggestions plz?
no effect sadly man
Maybe check #5 and #7 and #11.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075

Argot

Post#478 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm
Argot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm
no effect sadly man
Maybe check #5 and #7 and #11.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075
have you checked my video? im afraid all this quest stuff u suggest have nothing to do with "heroin vision"

Ads
Sulorie

Post#479 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Zizzelfizz wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm Hello! After launching the new launcher I do not see any char textures and the ground in the game is pitch black. What went wrong? Furthermore the launcher loads every time again all data after the restart
It loads different files on several download attempts. Once I had to start game to notice no HUD in login screen, had to download some more files after restarting game.
Dying is no option.

Zizzelfizz

Post#480 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Ah ok, thank you very much!