Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 14/7/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aebel

Re: Patch Notes 14/7/2018

Post#11 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:37 am

Sounds like good news for Shammies and AM's. Dont play either but I like seeing diverse groups

Ads
Dabbart

Post#12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:43 am

DPS AM/Shams quick cleansing is awesome! Nice to see lowbie AM/Shams get full benefit from their bolster as well. Good steps, always look forward to the Friday night drop.

Thanks for all the work. But I really see no need to let Greenskins gain INF in their racial zones. This is Bad Change. We want Good Changes. You're welcome for feedback. (jk...)

Did a little testing, can confirm that my Sham's Get'n Smarter's Int bonus inceases with cast stacks(75-120, should be 93.75, but the spell gains an increase from having 1 stack normally?). No one is on to help me test it, but I am assuming that the Heal Debuff doesn't receive an equal increase from 50% to 62.5%(25% of 50 is 12.5), correct?(Note, currently Gork's Barbs has a function with Mechanic Points to reduce cast time, seeing as it's already an instant... One can hope) Also want to test Resist debuff from 'Scuse Me? 25% effectiveness could be interpreted that way, in which case... DPS Sham inc from this player...

Lastly, it's late and I am tired; Not sure if bug, intended, or I am just reading things wrong.... But Bunch O' Waaagh (the 6s DPS Channel) jumps from 377damage(36mitigated) with 586(46mitigated) at zero stacks all the way to 787(58mitigated) with 1209(89mitigated) with 1 stack. This is at 196 int in healing Tactics, with 1-5 Healing mechanic points damage doesn't alter.

Thanks again for all the work!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

ferraz19

Post#13 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:04 am

Good work with the Shaman/AM changes!
Love seeing the mechanic actually do something !

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hymself

Foomy44

Post#14 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:21 am

- Removed old code that prevented Pounce from being used in certain circumstances where it should (it works exactly same for squig pounce).

If WL and SH pounce are identical (so balanced kinda) and it seems it just got more situations it can be used in, not less, is it fine to use them in all available situations atm? The main one I am referring to is getting up on keeps walls in locations with a hill/rock/etc. that let's you climb high enough to clear the z-axis hurdle and pounce enemies hanging on the edge near that spot.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#15 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:30 am

Foomy44 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:21 am - Removed old code that prevented Pounce from being used in certain circumstances where it should (it works exactly same for squig pounce).

If WL and SH pounce are identical (so balanced kinda) and it seems it just got more situations it can be used in, not less, is it fine to use them in all available situations atm? The main one I am referring to is getting up on keeps walls in locations with a hill/rock/etc. that let's you climb high enough to clear the z-axis hurdle and pounce enemies hanging on the edge near that spot.
From my side I removed a hardcode that should not be needed as its dealt with in the database which can be changed on the spot with server running. I would generally say its safe to use where it can be unless told by staff to stop.

That said I would expect that if stuff happens that we dont like we will hotfix it on the spot to nerf the z range to the same value that the hardcode was.

Tesq

Post#16 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:17 am

I dont get to what the fast cleaning wording is refering to, does that refer to meccanic be ista consume/reset fully again?

Im out of house

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am

Alright a small clarification:

If a spell benefits from "item stat bonus factor", it means that if 70% of the total bonus you get from items to all of your base stats combined is higher than the casting stat for that spell, it uses that instead. For example if your int bonus from stats is 600 and you have 1000 points total bonus from stats (like 600 int, 400 toughness or something), the spell will use 700 instead of 600 as the item stat bonus to int

dshdf

Post#18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:24 am

Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am Alright a small clarification:

If a spell benefits from "item stat bonus factor", it means that if 70% of the total bonus you get from items to all of your base stats combined is higher than the casting stat for that spell, it uses that instead. For example if your int bonus from stats is 600 and you have 1000 points total bonus from stats (like 600 int, 400 toughness or something), the spell will use 700 instead of 600 as the item stat bonus to int
Does it mean that healing abilities should heal more when casted with
mechanic bonus running full int gear and vice versa? asking coz i got exactly the same numbers on direct heals with/without spending mechanic points on cast (814int 239 wp)
or there is some limited list of spells which benefit from this change?

Ads
live4treasure

Post#19 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 am

Are set bonuses and talisman bonuses included in the stat bonus factor? You can of course test it, but not everyone has several sets of identical gear lying around, so I ask
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:56 am

live4treasure wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 am Are set bonuses and talisman bonuses included in the stat bonus factor? You can of course test it, but not everyone has several sets of identical gear lying around, so I ask
They should be yes
dshdf wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:24 am
Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am Alright a small clarification:

Does it mean that healing abilities should heal more when casted with
mechanic bonus running full int gear and vice versa? asking coz i got exactly the same numbers on direct heals with/without spending mechanic points on cast (814int 239 wp)
or there is some limited list of spells which benefit from this change?
I dont follow the question. Either way a spell use a specific stat (healing willpower, hostile spells int and so on).