Recent Topics

Ads

Zealot questions....

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Akilinus

Re: Zealot questions....

Post#11 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

My current build:
RoR.builders - Zealot

You can use Chaotic Force when levelling since you can get it really early and later change it for Tzeentchs Grip.
Focus on putting ap ritual in a good spot so that it covers your group.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
AxelF

Post#12 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:34 pm

You're very kind

gaymer77

Post#13 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 am

So I noticed in this thread & other threads discussing zealot mastery points that nobody recommends ANYTHING in the Witchcraft tree. Why is that? I would have guessed Tzeentch's Scream is a good spell to get. Also why is there no build that actually spends the full 15 points in one tree?

gaymer77

Post#14 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:32 am

Also how should I be focusing my renown points as I level up first?

Dabbart

Post#15 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 am

This was my Z's heal spec. Blessing of Chaos, Tzeentch's Grip, and Restorative Burst are pretty much mandatory. I prefer Morale pump to flash heal, and I prefer'd the AoE HoT to the AP ritual. RP AP ritual works on all abilites, Zs only on attacks. Depends on your group though. And, I haven't played Z with the new AP changes, so maybe that Ritual is mandatory now... Also, with the Morale changes inc, it's possible that the morale pump is utterly worthless w/o a Core M4. Dunno, people will have to test once that change is made.

For lvling up, This was my farming spec. With it, I could farm approx 1mil XP worth of mobs per hour. You can avg 8-12 Mobs at a time, constantly. Cycle between M2 Siphon, AoE Punt and Embrace the Warp everytime you start to get low, spam Spittle , Rite of Agony, and Chaotic Agitation for much profit. I avg'd well over 100g per hour just worth of greens and crap to sell. Before I scavenged/salvaged or sold any blues/purp drops...

Technically you can start solo farming from 27 with This and much better at 31 with This. It's a bit more difficult w/o Chaotic Agitation, but you can still make it work quite well.

previous to 27, you'll be MUCH better off finding a buddy to heal that can pump out real DPS...

And don't take what anyone has to say as Gospel. The best thing you can do is try a few different specs, and find one you enjoy and fits your style/group. Warping the Spirit can be GREAT, as can the Flash crit tactic along with Endless Gifts Cleanse CD reduction. There is no one Spec to rule them all with Z.

Just have fun:P

RR depends what you are doing. PvE mobbing, go full Parry. PvP full Deft Defender then lower your chance to be crit. Zs can be super tanky, utilize that.

p.s. If you have AP issues, wait literally 1/2 a second between casts. Don't spam the button between instant casts. Your overall heals/minute will increase drastically. Also, buy AP Pots... Or group with a DoK with Restored Motivation or a Chosen with Dreadful Terror etc...

p.p.s. Healers currently don't have a functional Core M4. yes, Tzeentch's scream looks great, but you MURDER your spec to get it(and middle tree is for DPS spec mostly). But as I said, go for the spec you enjoy:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.