Recent Topics

Ads

Don't play Tank if you too lazy to Guard

Let's talk about... everything else
Rowdy667

Don't play Tank if you too lazy to Guard

Post#1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:43 pm

I'm watching this long time already and it's not getting better with Guards in Warbands. I have a Tank too but most i play Shaman and Choppa, i always give guard and switch alot when i play my Tank. Alot Tanks are to lazy to do that, so better dont play a Tankclass if you lazy!!! Is it so hard to understand that a Guard is needed to Chop da Stunties? :?: To all other Tanks who doing their Job.... thanks so much.

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Don't play Tank if you too lazy to Guard

Post#2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:55 pm

It's kind of the same thing as telling a healer to heal you. Or telling a dps to dps the right target. They SHOULD, but that's the difference between good players and bad players, doing the right thing at the right time.

Sgttimmen

Post#3 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Or they just do whatever they want, or the guarded dps run into guards, a blob outside enemy wc, or camping a bo. Let the player decide for whatever reason they have, we can always ask for guard, heal/res or assist.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Find yourself a nice group of friends to play with, and this problem will dissipate!

Darosh
Banned

Post#5 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:25 pm Find yourself a nice group of friends to play with, and this problem will dissipate!
The solution for 95% of all issues in this game that aren't related to plain tech and bugs.

Dabbart

Post#6 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:28 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:25 pm Find yourself a nice group of friends to play with, and this problem will dissipate!
Lies! That or my “friends” just enjoy watching me die....

“What? ‘Guard Me?’ You speaking Latin?”
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Bloodlet

Post#7 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:50 pm

People shouldn't have to "make friends" to extol others to play their class competently.

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Its a nightmare in the lower tiers. Asking multiple times for a guard to no answer. I wonder if guard should have been something simpler like an aoe, because so many tanks havent got a clue.

Ads
Azerreth

Post#9 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:07 pm

It would help if tanks could rely on dps to not go full retard when they get said guard; I float guard alot and the dps I put guard on go dumb as dirt. I also don't guard people who get on my nerves because "I don't like that dude".

Don't tell me how to play, if I choose to guard you and you do something stupid that will get ME killed because YOU think your invincible I will leave you to die. Simple as that.

Darks63

Post#10 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Considering how often healers leave tanks to swing when they push w/o guarding anyone it is little surprise that tank players would be a bit gun shy about eating even more damage with the same expected support.

Not to mention some dps are pants on head retarded and try to rush 30 ppl and are surprised when they get flattened with their team looking on.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.