Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 04/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Faef

Re: Server Patch notes 04/08/2018

Post#91 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Azarael wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:07 am Confirmed continual issue with WE/WH stealth, fixed in next patch.
cheers dude.

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#92 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Raggaz wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:34 am
Raggaz wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 am Does anyone realize detaunting a player that has a dot on them still triggers Auto attack?
Is this suppose to be working this way?

Go dot someone, detaunt them, stand by them. You will still auto attack.
Go detaunt someone, without any dots, you will not auto attack them.

Broken? intended?
It's probably not intended. Instead of posting about it multiple times in every patch thread, have you considered posting on the bugtracker? Then the devs will have to look at it, and it will be on their list of things to fix.

geezereur

Post#93 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Just gonna ask, does this - The scenario queue will prioritise creating 6v6 scenarios first.
have anything to do with really slow scs pop for pugs and solos?

Dackle

Post#94 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Hot Karl (like Franz) Patch?

peterthepan3

Post#95 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:18 pm

geezereur wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:14 pm Just gonna ask, does this - The scenario queue will prioritise creating 6v6 scenarios first.
have anything to do with really slow scs pop for pugs and solos?
I don't see why, given that there is maybe one other premade other than Fusion queuing it regularly.

It's more than likely simply down to lack of people queuing as of late.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#96 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:12 am Azarael
- The scenario queue will prioritise creating 6v6 scenarios first.
After a few tests yesterday and today, I would say this change made it actually worse.
Azarael clearly stated that when on both sides groups queue for all, then temple of isha will definitely pop.
We queued yesterday and today for all scenarios and I am 98% sure that we regulary meet the same groups in other scenarios (sometimes a few SC in a row), but temple of isha was only popping once. Which means they don´t queue for isha. While I agree that temple of isha all the time is kind of boring, now and then it is fun.
So I guess some other über meta pro group was also queueing for isha and the groups on the other side want to avoid that group. I totally get this. Its not that funny to get wrecked again and again. But this also destroys the fun for other suboptimal groups that want a temple of isha now and then. The groups we meet in other scs would be definately a challenge for our groups at these days.

While before you hadn´t 6vs6 sc that often, you still had it now and then and with a variety of groups. Nowaday it seems you won´t get any 6vs6 at all or maybe only against the same meta-group again and again.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM